Ep 2. The Shattered Dreams...

~~~~

"Tahir mai janta hu ki tum filhaal shadi ke liye taiyaar nahi ho, lekin beta voh ladki bohot achi aur samjhdaar hai

"Tahir mai janta hu ki tum filhaal shadi ke liye taiyaar nahi ho, lekin beta voh ladki bohot achi aur samjhdaar hai. Aur hamare parivaar ke liye bhi bilkul sahi hai. Mai nahi chahta ki itni pyari bacchi hamare hath se nikal jaye. Tum usse ek mauka toh do, pachtaoge nahi tum yeh mere shabd hai.."

(Tahir I know that you are not ready for marriage right now, but son, that girl is very smart and intelligent. And that girl is absolutely right for our family too. I don't want such a lovely child to go out of our hands. Give us a chance, you will not regret these are my words..)

He just felt his soul left his body after hearing his father's words. A sudden request or a forceful request by his father make his body freeze and all caught up in thought of yn.

Only the moments spend with yn was roaming in his head, and the moment when she'll get to know about all this, will break her even more than anybody could expect. 

"mujhe malum hai Tahir tum samjhdaar ho, aur aaj hume naa kehkar nirash nahi karoge, Tahir tumne hamesha apne dil ki ki, aur mujhe usse koi dikkat bhi nahi thi. Kyuki jo tumhari iccha thi usme tumhe apne aap ko bakhubi sabit kiya, bas ek yeh faisla hume lene do beta, uss ladki ko ek mauka dekar dekho..."

(I know Tahir you are wise, and today you will not disappoint me by saying anything, Tahir you always followed your heart, and I did not even pay any attention to it. Because you have proved yourself well in your wish, I just have to take this decision son, give this girl a chance..)

It was true that whatever he dreamt for, always did the same. His father is home minister of ruling party, and also have well known reputation. But Tahir never wanted to join politics, he rather wished to become a government officer who'll serve the nation with all loyalty and strength. 

And also due to his ability, talent, skill and hardwork, he is DGP of a complete state. Which never made him doubt on his choice of choosing his dream. And also due to this, his name is written in 'Youngest DGP of India'.

{don't search on google it's just my imagination...}

That's why neither his family member nor his any other relative said he choose wrong. Because he had proved himself all my his own, as he never wanted to be known by his father's name, as   'son of home minister', he wanted to make his own identity, which he had made of being at highest police rank. 

"Tahir jaise tumhari badi behen ne hume jalil kiya hai, umeed karta hu tum vaisa kuch nahi karoge"

(Tahir, I hope you will not do anything like the way your elder sister has humiliated us.)

This is the most sensitive topic for Tahir. And the stern words of his father just made his opposing words stay back in throat, he want to say that he loves somebody else with whole heart, but with the thought of again humiliating his family and again suffering from all those rebellious moment, he choose to stay quite.