Ep 17. The Intoxicated Dance

~~~~

The loud music was heard in the the whole premise, the whole club was surrounded with guards and constables, the officers who were on high post in police department were off duty that time and has wore the formal dress instead of their uniform.

The ministers from top to bottom, all officials were there. Tahir was with Commissioner of police, Mr. Dhruv and was sitting to next table where ministers were there. 

His father is not a drinker who consumes alcohols but still can have soda and some snacks. All elder ministers were not here for alcohol and dance, but for relaxation from the hectic routine. And all ministers who are bachelors or young are here to enjoy party as well as night.

Tahir was least bothered here, with a uninterested look he was sitting on the seat. Wearing a grey tuxedo, he had arranged his hairs with little gel and was just having a soft drink in his hands, just to pretend he is not unhappy.

 Wearing a grey tuxedo, he had arranged his hairs with little gel and was just having a soft drink in his hands, just to pretend he is not unhappy

His department isn't having much old people as he want young officers who can stop crime with direct encounter not by the formalities of court. Hence his teammates were also enjoying the atmosphere, but for him there was nothing to enjoy.

He just wanted his function to end as soon as possible, and go to home, not because to sleep and take rest, but today he is determined that atleast his mother should know what her son is going through.

Atleast someone will be there who can console him, he will tell her everything which can atleast lessen his burden, as it's said sharing eases the pain.

On the other hand, Yn lastly tied the knot of her veil which was covering her face from the starting of nose. the red veil was just showing her doe eyes and forehead other everything was hidden behind it.

Because she don't want any of the person here will meet her outside and address her as some bar-dancer. Inhaling a deep breath she closed her eyes  tried to calm herself and relax the anxiety of her body.

When she opened her lashes, she found the same girl who brought her here holding a tray in her hand. And there was a drink in glass, yn was bit surprised to just see the tray, and became bit conscious about it, because any drink here can be toxicated.

"Kya hai yeh."

(What is this)

"Tum bohot nervous dikh rahi ho n...aur ho bhi kyu naa, first time dance karne jaa rahi ho, toh isliye yeh sharbat pi lo thoda relax feel karogi"

(You are looking very nervous...and why not, you are going to dance for the first time, so drink this juice to feel a little relaxed.)

Yn was taken aback for a moment as she has created trust issues now, after what tragedy happened with her she always gets doubt on anybody, with a judging glaze she looked at the girl who was smiling.

"Nahi nahi, mai thik hu"

(No i am alright)

she said being alert about the negative thoughts which she gaining from her and everyone here, she can't trust and especially not in this state which she is in, what if the drink would be drugged.