Ep 3. The Compelling situation

~~~~

"pick up

"pick up....pick up....pick up....pick up the damn call Tahir"

Yn said while walking from right to left in her room, even though their house is small but it's 2bhk house, where tow sisters can live comfortably. She is trying to call Tahir, but he isn't picking up her calls. It's been all 5 days since they met in field, and from that time neither he called nor met her.

It's not first time he is not picking her calls, because being DGP he use to go out of station for few days or weeks, that time he doesn't use his mobile much, but atleast before leaving he used to inform yn, about his unavailability. But it's a strange thing that he didn't even msg her in these 5 days.

"kya ho gaya Tahir...call kyu nahi utha rahe ho..??"

(What happened Tahir...why are you not picking up the call..)

On the other hand, Tahir who was watching his phone ringing multiple of time showing, 

*Y/n🩷*

He closed his eyes and lay on bed, because he can't face her, he don't have that courage to meet her and look in her eyes while telling that he's getting married but not with her...

" i am sorry yn."

He said in just whispering tone, the thought of his marriage with some one else is killing him. 

"beta date aane wale hafte ke magalwaar ki aayi hai."

( date is Tuesday of the coming week)

"bohot hi shubh tarikh hai, __ __ __"

(It is a very auspicious date,)

And the date broken him, because it is yn's birthdate. The day he was about to propose yn for marriage, he's getting married with some other girl. 

Again the phone rung and not finding any word to speak with her, he just ignored the call. And the guilt was tearing him, the guilt of hurting her, and even he hates himself for not taking stand for his love.