Ep 12. The Step To Hurt Himself.

~~~~

Yn then became busy in some kind of work, the maneger gave her. And Tahir also didn't met her after that meet. He was in his room, where Arya was sleeping and he was reading a novel.

Only he knows, instead of her he want to see yn lying there and he admiring her

Only he knows, instead of her he want to see yn lying there and he admiring her. It's not said lie that only the distance can show the depth of love.

"Kash mai ladh pata tumhare liye yn...par abhi bhi mai hara nahi hu, tumhe apna banaunga zaroor banaunga, vaise bhi elections khatam hone ke baad mai duniya ke samne hamare rishte ko rakh duga.

Aur hamara rishta Jo filhaal ke liye logo ki nazar mai galat hai, voh laazmi ban jayega. Pure duniya ke saamne ailaan karuga ki tum meri ho

Aur mai janta hu ki Arya buri ladki nahi hai, voh zaroor mujhe samjhegi aur mujhe divorce de degi, because she deserve someone else not me."

(i wish i could i had fought for you...but still I am not defeated, I will definitely make you my own, anyway after the elections are over I will present our relationship in front of the world.

And our relationship, which is wrong in the eyes of people for now, will become inevitable. I will declare to the whole world that you are mine

And I know that Arya is not a bad girl, she will definitely understand me and divorce me, because she deserves someone else and not me.)

He was thinking the words of yn constantly and remembering their conversation they did. Her wish is visible in her eyes, her desiring eyes are also having the passion just like him. The passion of being each other's is the only thing both eyes convey to each other.

He look at Arya and also a apologizing emotion rushes in him, but he is also determined that he will not hurt her, because when he can't make her happy he has no right to hurt her too. Always he thinks he is stucked between love and responsibility.

He wanna choose love, but world want him to choose responsible. And always forced things are failure. Never a person can do anything willingly when it is forced.

And same is with Tahir, the guilt after knowing he is the reason his love is crying, the interest in starting a new life with Arya was no more in him. He knew that he will either hurt yn or Arya and he chose Arya over yn in this aspect.

Because it would be his least choice in his life to hurt yn again, after that day of his marriage he promise himself that he will never make her shed tears in sorrow.

"TAHIR!!!"

Arya's voice brought him back to reality and made him have eye contact with her. She was now sitting on bed and looking at him with a frown on her face.

"Kaha kho Gaye the, kab se awaz de Rahi thi mai..."

(Where were you lost, I was calling you since long)

"Na-nahi mai voh kuch soch raha tha...aur kya hua kyu awaz de Rahi thi."

(No, I was just thinking something...and what happened why were you calling)