-: New Friend and Feelings :-

Vivian has come to know that Katherine and Elena's boyfriend, Stefan are trapped together. And with the full moon approaching and Klaus's future arrival everyone in the town was growing a little antsy. 

Especially Caroline, she was afraid that Katherine might do something drastic and that's where Vivan has stepped in. Vivian needed the full story, and the only person who could give her was the Petrova Vampire, Katherine.

Fell's Church Tomb

Katherine and Stefan are stuck in the tomb, and Katherine is bored out of her mind. Stefan was brooding as usual, and she was very hungry. 

And that was when she caught the smell of blood coming from the entrance of the tomb, and she vamp sped to the entrance only to find a girl, with beautiful whiskey-colored eyes standing with a cut on her hand.

"You are prettier" the girl states as a matter of fact

"What?" the comment caught Katherine off guard

"You and Elena have the same face yet you're prettier than her" Vivan replies

"Thanks, I guess" answers a confused yet amused Katherine

She threw a blood bag towards Katherine to catch, which she swiftly caught and started sipping from. Katherine heard a neck-snapping sound, she saw the girl's eye turn violet for a moment while her hands made a swinging motion.

"I am Vivian Bridget or Sinclair whatever you prefer, and Stefan is on a time out" She sat on the ground, and kept her bag beside her.

"You are a Sinclair witch? I thought your line went extinct?" Katherine questioned her

"I am the last one, as far as I know," the girl replies, and hands over her another blood bag, Katherine is now sitting in front of her on the ground, sipping the new blood bag, "I want to know everything about this curse and Klaus" 

"So, you are bribing me?" Katherine asks amused

"No, I am here to offer you a deal" Vivian declares, "As far as I know you are running from Klaus, I will help you escape him and you will not harm Caroline in any way"

"I thought you were going to say Elena..." the vampire doppelganger replies

"Elena can die for all I care, I just want Caroline to be safe." she looks at her and continues, "So, let's start story time, shall we?"

Time skip

Vivian was staring at the Petrova vampire blankly, Katherine was ready to hear her say how selfish she was and blah, blah, blah.

"Life has been hard on you..." Vivian said with a sad smile, what shocked Katherine was the look in her eyes, it was not disgust, nor it was pity. "You are a survivor and you have done wrong but all in the name of survival. You are more vengeful, towards Klaus, and even your fate; from taking your child, family, and even your chance at a normal life. "

For the first time in forever, someone understood what she had done, why she had done so, and how much she had been hurting inside all this time. 

"Thank you for understanding-" said a sniffling Katherine

"You, Katerina Petrova, have gained a friend and I promise I will help you have a peaceful life," Vivian said with a smile on her face which Katherine returned with tears in her eyes.

This was the start of another unusual friendship.

At Elijah's Apartment

It was pretty easy for Vivian to find where Elijah was staying, apparently given the original vampire's superior taste there were only a few places where he would have stayed.