-: Ms. Mittens and Her 'Other' Owner :-

Bridget Residence

Victoria's Room

It was around midnight, Victoria was in deep sleep. A dark figure, entered through the window into the room, darkness rolling off him; with a flick of his wrist dark shadows surrounded around the room, making it soundproof and pitch black. 

The figure turned on the lamp on her table, the dim yellow light didn't make much difference other than letting the the man see the her face a properly, even though he can see perfectly in the dark, if was just for the sake of the girl sleeping on the bed. So, that she wouldn't feel afraid.

"It has been ages I have seen such power" the man thought out loud, "so strong, yet so fragile" 

Victoria has woken up the moment, the lamp has been lit. She was waiting for a moment to attack the man.

"I know you are awake, Princess" the voice was a little rough, but it was a voice she had heard before.

She knew her cover was blown; the room, once silent and serene, now crackled with tension as Victoria gathered herself, her eyes adjusting to the dim glow of the lamp. The mysterious figure stood confidently, his silhouette partially obscured by the shadows he controlled.

"Flynn?" she called out

"Right guess but, he is on time out, Princess" he conjures, a chair and sits by her bed, "you can call me Void"

The face was the same as Flynn's but his face was paler, eyes were emotionless; the kind and curious brown eyes where void of any emotion, and the smile he gave her was an amused one.

"Why are you here? That too in the middle of the night?" she asked

"I am here because of you, you are interesting sweetheart" he takes her hand from her lap, fingers brushing her bare thighs, sending a shiver down her spine, "so much darkness, yet you are so pure, but if you are not careful enough it might consume you." 

The same dark veins spread through her arm and travelled towards his, "And right now you are little scared of me, afraid of what I might do to you"

"I am not afraid of you." She resisted the urge to pull away, her gaze locked onto his dark, penetrating eyes. 

Void chuckled softly, his voice a low, seductive murmur. "Denial doesn't suit you. I can feel your heartbeat quickening, the subtle tremor in your breath. Fear has a unique way of intertwining with desire, wouldn't you agree?"

"Why. are. you. here?" she asked again punctuating each word.

"I just wanted to feel your power, Princess" he stared into her eyes, "No reason for you to be afraid, because if that happens that annoying boy will keep on pestering me." he mumbles the last part to himself.

"Who? Flynn?" He nodded at he question.

"So, you guys are like different people but in a same body?" curiosity evident in her eyes.

Void looked at her eyes, her eyes were beautiful, just a darker shade of brown but so expressive, utterly innocent. He felt like he could stare into her eyes forever.

'Snap out of it, I am a thousand years old nogitsune, I can't just melt into a putty just because she has beautiful eyes' Void said to himself

"Yes, some what our souls have merged, it is more like two personalities in one body" he explained to her.

Ms. Mittens started meowing loudly at him, Void had an annoyed look on his face.

"This creature absolutely hates me" he states while staring at the cat, who in turn hisses at him.

"It seems to love Flynn" Victoria states with an amused expression

"This devil's spawn can absolutely differentiate between us, and whenever it senses me it starts to annoy me" Void said with an scowl evident on his face. He flicked his wrist and some shadow tendrils coiled around the cat much against its wishes and the next moment it goes limp. The shadows float towards Victoria and places the now asleep cat by her side. But the shadows still linger around Victoria.

"That was one awful way to put her into sleep" she frowns at hims, she notices the shadow tendrils which are definitely creepy, but she somehow doesn't feel afraid of them.

"Are you doing this?" she asks Void, when she sees the shadow tendrils hovering around her.

"No, but they like you" Void replies truthfully, "Shadows are an entity, I can control them but they have a mind of their own too." Victoria stares at them for a few seconds and looks back at Void with a question on her tongue.

"Yes, you can touch them." He answers before she can even ask the question.

But something happens the moment she touches them.

Author's Note

I am back!!!

My exams are over and now I am very happy.

Sorry for the cliffhanger and for the short chapter.

Love to all my readers. 

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Adios 👋

~ Andreanna ✨