TRIBE AND RULER

Tribes~
Sun'Tribe
Description:
-A unified version of all four tribes, ruled by one leader (name unknown). Each person from their different tribes are labeled as equal to each other; all abilities and past traditions gone. They strive to learn from their long-gone ancestors, who also had no abilities.
-The climate is about the same everywhere— Desert. With raging hot days, and freezing nights. A small oasis sits in their capital, Settingcity, where their leader resides.
-The tribe follows the sun, and counts the hottest day of their year as a new year (Sixth day into the Gemini sign). Their week follows a six-day cycle: First day is "Day one" then "Day two", all the way to "Day six", or "Leader's day" on "Leader's day" crops are harvested from around the oasis and distributed to each grouping home, made up of several families. This day is also a day of rest.
-Currency is trading different goods from whatever trade one has. Whether it be clothing, home-building, or even extra farming.
-All must follow the Leader's orders.

Rulers~
Sun'Tribe~
-Name: Just referred to as "Leader."
-Gender: Female
-Heirs: Trusted servants; names unknown to public
-Goals: To follow, and live up to, former Queen of Flame Tribe, Edge. May be Edge herself; unknown to the public.
-Extra: Rose to power shortly after Queen Edge's death, to help unify and guide the ruined tribes after the incident that ruined them.