10. A Controversial Debate

❗️Cale x:
-Jing Yuan
-Blade
-Argenti

"You guys know each other?" Cale asked the three.

They both nodded, "we met once on a certain occasion, coincidentally."

"Why don't you guys catch up then? Me and Choi Han will rejoin you guys after talking alone for a bit."

"Alright."

Cale pulled Choi Han with him, standing a considerably short distance away from them. "There's been visitors coming in that wear similar clothes to the two you brought in..." Cale was thinking too much lately. "Anyways, why did you bring them into the palace?"

"They were holding a camera... and phones..." Choi Han looked nervous, like he was talking to a parent about something despite not having done anything wrong.

Cale was shocked, a camera? Phones? "You mean those from Earth?!" Cale whisper-screamed, making sure the others did not hear him.

Choi Han started to fidget around with his fingers, "I don't think it is.. it looked different..."

'Different? What do you mean by different?!' Cale was panicking, trying to solve this puzzle. "Maybe they're not from Earth then..." He came to a conclusion, 'the people on Earth don't have high-tech spaceships that can travel that far out of space anyways..'

.

"General, it may sound rude of me.. but do you like Cale?" Guinaifen asked, noticing the man's wandering eyes toward the red head behind.

"G-Gui!" Sushang was panicking, her heart felt like it would leave her. Her friend had just said something so reckless towards the general, how could she not be worried for her? She had to stop him before it was too late!

"You've got quite the sharp eye." He smiled, "and to answer your question, perhaps I do."

Guinaifen was still recording, and she got that on camera! She squealed, "can I post this online?! Pleaseee?!" It was going to be the hottest scoop ever! Guaranteed!!

Sushang was shaking her violently, trying to give her a hint of the current situation they're in.

Jing Yuan smirked, "I don't mind."

"Thank you general!!!"

Sushang stopped, flabbergasted at his words. Her jaw dropped to the ground, 'HE DOESN'T MIND?!' His words kept ringing in her head, 'he doesn't mind?!..' Sushang slapped her cheeks, getting her consciousness back together, "but what if it gets out? The public would go wild! And—and your position as general!"

"I'll take care of it, there's no need to worry." His sly smile remained on his face. 'I have quite the load of competition, don't I?' After Jing Yuan's small yet informational tour around the place he had seen many road-blockers: Argenti along with two of his past close friends, Blade and Dan Heng.

Guinaifen had already finished editing the video. And the finished product was far from what one had imagined, it was a masterpiece despite the lack of time. It features Jing Yuan's statement and highlights his crush, Cale, in the most magnificent light. She used clips and photos that were captured in the split seconds she was in Cale's presence. "General! It's posted! Let's check it out together!" She shoved her phone in his face.

Sushang had given up on trying to stop Guinaifen from doing disrespectful acts now.

"Check what out?"

"AH!-" Guinaifen jumped up in the air, almost dropping her phone if Jing Yuan had not caught it.

They all just watched her.

'At least help me out will you?!' She was crying out of embarrassment as she got back on her feet.

"So.. check what?" Choi Han repeated his question.

"N-nothing!" Guinaifen was just as bad as a liar as Choi Han.

But Choi Han was just as naive and innocent as Guinaifen. "If you say so."

"Do you guys have anywhere to take shelter for the night?" Cale asked the two, hoping the answer would be that they already had a place to sleep.

"No.."

"You can stay here for a bit." Cale was disappointed.

"Really?!"

"Yeah."

"Thank you! We won't be staying here for long so I hope you don't mind!" The two thanked Cale over and over again, trying to express their gratitude.

"Don't mention it." 'You better be.'

Guinaifen's phone had been vibrating violently but she had been too busy to notice the obnoxious shaking. Her phone was about to explode from the amount of notifications she was getting.

"The general, Jing Yuan, has a crush?!"

"Is that why they recently made a new alliance with a such weak planet'?!"
—"But that's just a theory, a crush theory!"

Her newly uploaded post was gathering fire, and quickly.

"I can't believe it!"
—"Me neither."
——"The red head's beauty or the general having a crush?"

"How come no one knew until now?!"
—"Because they're from an undisclosed planet, dumbass."
——"Hey! That's mean :,("
———"Don't care."
————":,("

"That dozing general?!"

"The red head is kinda cute though."
—"I know right!"
——"I kinda understand why now."
———"I wish it had been me :,("

It was becoming a controversial topic.

"But I heard the stellaron hunter, Blade, likes him?"
—"Where did you hear that?"
——"Don't know, I heard it from a close friend of mine."
———"Oh my god! They would look so cute together!!"
————"They said they saw them together at night in the red head's bedroom."
—————"Oooo~ that's spicy~~"

That friend was Silver Wolf. Saw the post and decided to hack a few accounts, spreading rumors to get the public's favor on Blade's side.

"Can't you see he's the best suited for the most brilliant knight of them all, Argenti?!"
—"Do they even know each other?"
——"I bet they do, how can such a beauty like him be left in an unrefined planet?"

Even the Knights of Beauty, Argenti's friends, were getting involved.

"Honestly Argenti and that red head would look mistakenly like brothers."
—How can you say such a disrespectful thing?!"
——"You must be blind!"

"Who do you think is the best fit?"