7. Another Unexpected Visitor

❗️A little bit of Cale x Jing Yuan 😛

"General!" A young, blonde haired boy spoke to his father figure, "you didn't have to personally come here, I can deal with the negotiations myself."

"Let this old man stretch once in a while." The older spoke, "and aren't there still things you don't know? You are still young."

"Generaaal!.." The youngster groaned. This 'old' man always did what he wanted to, yes he was strong but.. irritating. "Why did you want to build a friendship with this planet anyways?" He looked around. The place didn't seem special to him.

"See what I mean?" The man chuckled. "There's some interesting things in this world too."

"The stellaron?"

"No, something else."

"What can that be?" The young boy folded his arms, thinking hard.

"Don't think too hard on it," the old man continued to walk forward, "when the time comes, you'll see sooner or later." He smiled.

The young boy was caught off guard, embarrassed as well. "Y-yes general!" He trailed behind him.

The two were walking down the stone streets, heading to their destination. When they were noticed by two travelers.

"Huh? Isn't that Jing Yuan and Yanqing?"

"It is.."

"Why don't we go say hi to them!"

They ran over to the two known as "Jing Yuan" and "Yanqing."

"Oh? If it isn't the astral express crew." Jing Yuan greeted them.

"Mr. Jing Yuan! It's been awhile! How have you been?" March asked with excitement.

"Things have gotten better after your help regarding some issues within Xianzhou." He answered her.

"What're you guys doing here?" Trailblazer asked them.

"Well.. after the stellaron crisis was resolved, the Xianzhou opened up to the outside again." Jing Yuan spoke, "to be clear, we're here to form an alliance with this planet's residents."

"Huh, this place is quite popular, isn't it?" March asked Trailblazer.

"Yeah, we've already encountered many outside travelers here."

"What do you mean?" Yanqing asked the two, "who did you meet here?"

"First it was the stellaron hunters, then it was Argenti from the Knights of Beauty." March explained.

"The stellaron hunters?!" Yanqing backed up with his guard up, he didn't expect the stellaron hunters to be here despite there being a stellaron on board. "What're they doing here?!"

"We don't know.." March spoke with a disappointed expression, "they just showed up one night..."

"Just what are they planning?..."

"But what're you two doing here?" Jing Yuan changed the topic.

"We were nearby when we got a report of a stellaron sighting, so the express decided to help out before things turned for the worse." Trailblazer told them, "well.. it was really Himeko who convinced us to come here in the first place."

"Hm?" Jing Yuan was confused, their navigator got them to come here? In another planet? For what? Why?

"Maybe it was the stellaron hunters who convinced her? They did convince you guys to come visit to the Xianzhou before." Yanqing suggested. It wasn't surprising if they were the ones behind everything again.