4. For What is Beautiful

❗️A bit of Cale Henituse x Argenti?

A knight in shining armor was walking towards the palace gates. His red hair shined under the sun's radiance, no, his whole presence shined actually.

"State your business and identity." Two guards working at the main entrance stopped the man from passing through.

"I am Argenti from the Knights of Beauty, I come here to sought out what is beautiful." The man, "Argenti", spoke with brilliance, not faltering or even stuttering a bit in his introduction.

"The Knights of Beauty?" One of the two asked the other. In which the other replied, "never heard of it."

"Well that's too bad, you haven't seen what the world holds in all its glory." He expressed in shame. "Perhaps you have heard of the astral express? The visitors from another world?" Argenti asked the guards, "I'm a companion of theirs."

The guards looked at each other, then nodded. "I'll bring you to them. Follow me, don't think of doing anything fishy." The guard had a close eye on him, these visitors were still unknown people to the residents of Roan, their purpose and their origin.

"To do something so dishonest? It would go against my honor and name!" Argenti followed the guard quietly afterwards.

.
.

They entered a room.

"Oh look! Isn't that Argenti? What're you doing here as well?" March was again, the first to notice.

"What an honor to be seeing you two again." Argenti greeted them, specifically speaking to March 7th and Trailblazer.

"What're you doing here?" Trailblazer asked, "didn't you depart from the express to go on your own journey?"

March got excited, "let me guess, your  journey continues here?"

"That is right, my lady. I am still building the right path for the people to cross." Argenti placed his hand on his heart, "there is still a lot to say and do, the people still do not know of true beauty. So as a Knight of Beauty, I naturally would come to help them even if I have to meet an end." His voice was still strong despite knowing of his unfortunate death.

"He's still at this." March said, used to the way be spoke.

"Would you two like to assist me on this journey?" Argenti asked the two, "though I usually work alone, they say the more the merrier!"

"No thank you. We're good, right Trailblazer?" March rejected him.

"Yeah, we're good." Trailblazer agreed.

"Well that's too bad. The world still has a long way to go, even this one we're in." Argenti looked around the room, "might I acquire why the astral express is here as well?"

"Himeko received a message that a stellaron has appeared in one of the worlds nearby, so we came over to help seal it off before it got worse." Trailblazer answered.

"No wonder this world so tainted and dull!" Argenti looked outside the window, into the town streets, "they've been struck by gruesome misfortune." He felt pity for the inhabitants.

"I wouldn't say that." Cale entered the room, followed behind by his guardian knight, Choi Han, and the crown prince, Alberu.

Argenti turned around, towards the new voice. His eyes widened as his emerald eyes set onto the other red head.

"What's wrong with him?" Cale asked, noticing the guy freezing up. He was getting a bad feeling of déjà vu.. the feeling that he got whenever he was with Clopeh Sekka...