5. His Aeon of Beauty

❗️ Cale Henituse x Argenti?

"So what is an Aeon?" Choi Han blurted out, still not being able to read the room as usual.

"..." Cale and Alberu stared at him. Still old same Choi Han.

"Sigh.. Aeons are like gods. They're beings who have a designated path they rule over, and mortals can follow that path. They can also grant mortals their powers in which the said person would become their enamator, or followers." Welt explained for them.

"If they're gods, then what happened to them?" Cale asked, "how could one just disappear like that?" He was curious, since the shitty gods always messed with him.

"I wouldn't say they could be killed... but when an Aeon and another overlaps with each other, in other words they become too similar in concept and beliefs, the stronger and more well known Aeon will take over the weaker one."

"Wow, Mr. Yang! I didn't know you knew that too!" March had always looked up to Welt's intelligence, it was like he knew everything.. and she knew nothing...

"So that's how the Aeon of Beauty died?.." Trailblazer said his thoughts aloud.

"You're over exaggerating it." Welt pushed up his glasses, avoiding their eyes. He was embarrassed from her compliment.

"It's true, it's like you know almost anything we ask." Trailblazer added on to his already flustered feelings.

"..." Cale stood there for a second. "I'll be off now, see you later." He waved goodbye to them as he walked off.

"We'll be going too then." Alberu and Choi Han followed behind him.

"Now what do we do?" March asked.

"Let's plan out how to seal off the stellaron this time." Dan Heng suggested. "Every other adventure we went on, we went head first without a plan, that's why we ran into a lot of trouble. Let's not let that happen again."

"Alright!" March cheered.

"I sent word to Himeko, she's investigating where the enemies' base is as we speak." Welt told the group.

"Nice! That'll help a lot!" March thanked Welt.

.
.
.

"Ugh.." Argenti finally woke you up from his beauty sleep. He had cried himself to bed. "What happened?.." He rubbed his eyes, looking around in the dark, trying to see something.

Just as he woke up, the door opened, letting in light from the hallway into the room. "Huh?" March who was opening the door silently noticed the man, "you're awake now?" She moved over to his side, "how are you feeling? Good? Bad? Nothings' wrong, right?"

Argenti rubbed his forehead, his mind seemed to be in a trance, "I apologize again for causing you inconvenience, but.. may I know what happened?" His memories were a bit blurry, he couldn't remember what happened before knocking out.

"It's nothing! But.. uh..." March couldn't bring herself to tell him, "it's a bit complicated.." She played around with her fingers while avoiding eye contact.

"If it's hard for you then I shouldn't pry into it.." Argenti looked up from his bed to the ceiling, 'who was that? A beauty... Was it Idrila? Or perhaps her enamator? Or maybe even Idrila herself..?' He couldn't seem to remember of the past events, but whenever he tried to, the face of the same stunning man always showed up. His mind was filled with just the thoughts of him: his shoulder lengthed red hair, the reddish-brown pupils that looked into his, his slim figure.. even his fingers... he could go on and on about it...

"Hello? Hellooo??" March waved her hand over Argenti's face, "HELLO?!" She shouted, catching his attention.

"Ah!—what is it?.." Argenti snapped out of his daydreaming, 'was it just a dream?' He seemed let down.

"You've been spaced out for quite a while now. Are you sure you're okay?" March asked out of concern.

"I'm fine, really.." His mind was still in a daze.

"You don't seem fine. Hey, if anything wrong, it's not bad to look for comfort you know!"

"Do you.." Argenti paused, "know someone with red hair?.. other than me..?" He looked up at March.

"Red hair?" March thought for a second, "you mean Cale? We met him not long ago, before you passed out. You were there too."

'So it's not a dream!' Argenti came to a realization. "Can you take me to him?" He asked March.

"Huh? Right now?"

"Yes, right now.." He confirmed.

"Well, that won't be much trouble. Everyone's at the dining room, the crown prince invited us to have breakfast together... along with the stellaron hunters..." March still didn't have a good impression with them. She still despised them.

"Lead the way, please.." Argenti got up, heading out the door.

"Hey! Are you sure? You can still rest if you don't feel okay!"

"I'm fine."

.
.
.

The dining room was large. There was a long table filled with various delicious foods from different places and cultures arranged on the table, with chairs placed orderly. A shiny grand chandelier hanged onto in the middle. The whole place glittered and sparkled. Truly fit for the royal family.

Argenti entered the room, nothing concerned him except for looking out for the red beauty. He looked right and left, and there he saw him, sitting in the chair in front of him. The headache that pained him before ceased as his eyes laid onto him. Argenti then walked up to the man, "greetings." He bowed down on one knee in front of Cale, with his hand on his heart.

Cale looked down at the man, 'what's wrong with him?! Why's he doing this?! Help me someone?!' He panicked as he sweatily looked around at the others for help. He sat at one of the two ends of the table.

"My Aeon of Beauty."