1. Astral Express's Next Mission!

"Who are you? What do you want?" Alberu, the crown prince, questioned the outsiders who just arrived in his kingdom. "Tell us your intentions now or this won't result in just small talk." He threatened them, the knights of the nation pointed their weapons at the four's heads.

"Hey! Hold on, at least lower your weapons!" The pink-haired girl backed up, annoyed at their 'warm' welcome.

"Silence!" The knights shoved their weapons further into the intruders' face, "don't speak unless told!"

"But you literally just asked us a question! How are we suppose to answer it without talking?!" She pouted, how can one be this stupid!

"March, stop it." The black-haired guy placed his hand over the girl's shoulder, stopping her from making another rash action, "you can't keep doing this, you need to act accordingly." The man was calm and composed unlike his companion.

"But Dan Heng!" The girl, presumably called "March", complained to him.

"I apologize for their behavior, we do not plan to harm you or your home and nor do we harbor the intentions to. We come here for a different reason." The seemingly old man talked their way out.

The knights lowered their weapons, slightly, not completely.

"Way to go Mr. Yang!" March cheered.

"March."

"Sorry!" She scratched the back of her head, smiling her worries away.

"Well, why don't we hear you out then?" Alberu smiled brightly, "continue." Though his appearance seemed naive, he had sharp eyes and a strong, glib tongue.

"Yes, of course. We are the crew of the astral express and our train landed here for a specific reason; we have gathered information that a stellaron is inhabiting this world." Mr. Yang did not falter or shutter in his explanation.

"And what is this "stellaron?"

"Stellarons are mysterious entities, they are the root of evil even throughout every universe and planet." Welt explained carefully for them.

"You're saying that "stellaron" is in here? In this planet?" Alberu grew more suspicious, how come he never heard of this before? Does Cale know? No, if he knew then why didn't he tell him?

"Hard to believe but yes, it is."

"Why don't we take this conversation somewhere else? This environment isn't fitting for such an important conversation after all." Alberu crossed his arms, thinking hard, 'I should take this to Cale, maybe he knows something about this or them.'

"If you insist."

.
.

They entered the royal palace, Alberu lead them to a room with a fancy table and couches, "sit here while I go get someone." He sat his guest down on the couch and left, closing the door behind.

"They just left us here..?!" March was back to complaining, "do they even have the slightest of manners?"

"Will you ever stop complaining?" The trailblazer watched her, unbothered, already used to her and so were the other crew members.

"He's the crown prince of this kingdom, isn't he? Surely he'd have some!" March continued.

"Things and even mannerisms work differently in each and every planet we come by." Dan Heng told March.

"But!—

"Why me again?"

"You might know something about this."

"I don't know what a stellaron is, what makes you think I'll know the rest?! Stop dragging me into your mess!"

The door swung open, revealing Alberu and next to him, a red-haired beauty.

'Who's this? I don't remember hearing of this man's description in the report.' Mr. Yang watched the red head.

"Introduce yourself." Cale told the guest nonchalantly.

'What's with his manners?! Is everyone here like that?!' March couldn't believe it, his beauty and his attitude.

"I'm Welt, but please, call me Mr. Yang." The old man responded.

"I'm Trailblazer."

"Dan Heng." The black-haired guy spoke.

They all looked at March, looking for an answer which she did not give yet.

"Hm? Ah!— I'm March 7th..!" She exclaimed in surprise, forgetting about her turn.

'March 7th? What a strange name..' Cale thought.

The two went over and sat opposite to them.

"So why are you here again?" Cale asked, wanting the full story. He didn't want another roadblock in his plan to becoming a slacker. "This stellaron you speak of, are you sure it's even here?"

"We come to help you get rid of this stellaron, and yes, it is certain that it already inhabited in your world." Mr. Yang, the intelligent one, explained again, "the organization 'arm', have you heard of it?" He asked them.

"Yes.. we have.." Cale replied, 'that's a secret organization that acts behind the scenes, how does he know of them?..'

"That organization is one of the works of that stellaron, I'm sure it's not the only thing though."

'What..?' The two looked surprised, they didn't expect this type of answer. But Cale quickly gained his composure, "and how do we know you're telling the truth?" He questioned his true intentions, "if it really is the work of a stellaron, then how come we haven't heard of it?"

"They stay hidden and spread their cancerous influence." Welt paused, "we know you've been at war with Arm, so why don't we make a deal? The astral express will help you with this war and you allow us to continue with our mission."