WHAT'S BETTER THAN ONE DUEL!? MORE DUELS!!

Start from the beginning

*Yuji dashed in front of Denji swinging making Denji jump back and released his cord* (Denji): WOW NOT GONNA LET ME REV UP? (Yuji): The enemies wouldn't *Yuji crouched cracking the floor below him as he appeared behind Denji raising his leg* (Denji): BULLSHIT! *Denji caught his leg as Yuji spun around roundhouse kicking him* (Issei): shouldn't Yuji at least give him a chance to rev up? (Y/N): you think demonic beast and other demons would do that?

(Y/N): This isn't a fucking anime where you let the strong OP villain/MC power up (Rias): he's right Issei it would be wise for you to learn some hand to hand combat also *Issei sighed as Y/N tune'd everyone out and focused on the fighting* *Yuji jumped into the air raising both his hands and slammed down onto the ground as Denji dodged* (Denji): ....! (Yuji): . . . . (Y/N):(shit I'm doing it again) *Y/N shook his head as he started hearing sound again*.

(Yuji): fine go ahead rev up *Denji smirked and pulled his engine cord as a chainsaw emerged from his head and blood spewed everywhere* (Noble demon): disgusting *the Noble demons looked away as Denji stood there* (Denji): alright now..

(Denji): LETS GET THIS BITCH STARTED HAHAHAH *Denji dashed towards Yuji dragging his chainsaw against the floor as Yuji ducked down dodging* (Yuji): good *Denji kept swinging at Yuji who kept dodging and then punching him only for his fist to get ...

(Denji): LETS GET THIS BITCH STARTED HAHAHAH *Denji dashed towards Yuji dragging his chainsaw against the floor as Yuji ducked down dodging* (Yuji): good *Denji kept swinging at Yuji who kept dodging and then punching him only for his fist to get grazed by the chainsaws* (Yuji): YOU ALMOST SLICED OFF MY HAND! (Denji): YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE! *Denji kicked him back sending him flying making skid marks as Yuji lowered his arms*.

(Yuji): LETS GO! *Yuji ran towards Denji as Denji did the same as Yuji slid under him and jumped up to roundhouse kick him as Denji spun around in a circle cutting him* (Yuji): FINE THEN *Yuji landed on Denji's shoulder as the chainsaw on his head started cutting through Yuji's arm* (Yuji): UP YOU GO *Yuji wrapped his arms around him and slammed him into the ground and then pulled his fist back* (Yuji): BLACK FLASH!

*the attack sent Denji flying who used stuck his chainsaw arms into the ground cutting the ground as Denji grabbed a tile and tossed it at Yuji* (Y/N): the winner has already been decided *Yuji kicked the tile away as Denji appeared in front of him swinging his arm as Yuji spun around and delivered an axe kick sending Denji straight to the ground as Denji turned back to normal* (Yuji): shit I broke his neck.