First quest completed!

So do I get the job? haaaaa, yes yes you have the job YES *Y/N hugged Pandemonica* LET ME GO THIS INSTANT RODGER *Y/N saluted as Pandemonica dusted herself off* Y/N here is your badge that shows others that you are a monster hunter. 

MONSTER HUNTER BADGE ACQUIRED! does he always act like this? beginning to think I made a pact with a dumbass LANGUAGE CHILD! this is hell... my point still stands your a child and I'm an adult how old even are you? uhhh ... ... in earth years I'm 17 oh so I'm older then you not even going to ask how old you are. at least you know not to ask A women her age I value my life thank you Ms.Pan when does the scho- in three day's is what it says on the letter of acceptances.

Three days!?, we can't do all of these in three days! that's where your wrong! WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT WORK! and if you guys don't? IT IS WHAT IT IS!

Bruh I have no time for this I have to get back to work.

MAKE SURE YOU TAKE BREAKS! I'm not even going to go on a job with you what I do? *Y/N watched as Desidia walked away waving her hand shooing him away* I didn't even do anything though *Y/N ran after Desidia who sighed as she walked* thought I said...

MAKE SURE YOU TAKE BREAKS! I'm not even going to go on a job with you what I do? *Y/N watched as Desidia walked away waving her hand shooing him away* I didn't even do anything though *Y/N ran after Desidia who sighed as she walked* thought I said I wasn't doing a mission with you. I know but wouldn't it be smarter for us to work together? ..., seems like you do have a brain in there *Desidia tapped on his head* I'm supposed to be the elder sibling in this family not you.

Act like it *Desidia grabbed a paper off a board scanning the paper* here what's this? *Y/N scanned the paper slightly raising his eyebrow*

Deal with goblins

Reward

 2 copper 3 silver

the fuck is a Hobgoblin? yo mama YOU SON OF A  *Desidia opened a portal as Y/N lept at her* this is going to be "fun" *Desidia walked through the portal seeing Y/N in the ground* get up please your embarrassing me false *Y/N popped his head out the ground*. You would never be embarrassed by me, your starting to *Desidia walked through the forest with Y/N behind her* so what are we looking for? we're looking for Goblins those little green people? well this should be hella easy.