Freedom from the Void

This chapter will be pretty long fr fr

So what do you think!? Yes this is perfect I can feel the darkness indulging me..

Cringe... LET ME HAVE MY MOMENTS! *Y/N pouted his cheeks making Beelzebub chuckle* hey Beelzebub yes Y/N? do you know anything about this Katana? I don't didn't you say your brother gave it to you? yes but he never explained what to do with it, hell I can't even pull it out the sheath *Y/N tried pulling it out the sheath struggling*. let me try *Beelzebub grabbed the Katana dropping it as her hand sizzled* BLOODY HELL! you okay?? THAT SHIT BURNED ME! It didn't burn me though.

*Beelzebub blew onto her hand trying to stop the flames* IT WON'T FUCKING GO OUT, WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL DID HE GIVE YOU!? let me see it *Y/N grabbed her hand staring at the flame* what you have a hand fetish now? N-no the flame was just nice to look at, staring at it just makes me feel like I can hey snap out of it. *Y/N shook his head as the flames vanished* its gone now great.. yeah... *Y/N stood there as Beelzebub looked at him then at her hand* gonna let go? O-oh my bad.

Its fine great to know I still can make men flabbergasted I wouldn't say I'm rather attracted to a fly TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW.

Nope *Y/N walked off with his Katana in hand* wait Y/N hm? check the library you might find something in there, tons of ancient books I found will do *Y/N walked out of the room as Beelzebub stared at her hand* (Blue flames

Nope *Y/N walked off with his Katana in hand* wait Y/N hm? check the library you might find something in there, tons of ancient books I found will do *Y/N walked out of the room as Beelzebub stared at her hand* (Blue flames..) (The last time I seen blue flames was..) (when we overthrew Satan..) *Y/N walked inside of the library staring at the amount of books*. there are tons of these, how many does she collect!? *Y/N grabbed a book and sat down* (would be best to learn more about demons and other magic) (if I plan on getting Beelzebub up out of here I need to find someway).

*Y/N started reading book after book as they all started stacking* (damn it seems like making Lucifer open a portal is the only way!) (there has to be another way) (if Lucifer can open a portal who's to say that nobody else can, even if its rare) (Beelzebub said if someone was strong like Lucifer they could open one).