The duel test Y/N Vs the current high prosecutor

(Y/N): setting me up for failure? (Y/N): Heh if anything me fighting you would be doing YOU a favor (Judgement): and he's cocky? Where'd you get this noble from? (Justice): pretty sure Y/N isn't part of any family (Y/N): I'm not, I'm straight from the trenches (Judgement): then it would be better if you stay in your path for your safety (Y/N): oh no no no *Y/N waved his finger side to side shaking his head* (Y/N): I'm a humble man but I'm not gonna let someone disrespect my strength when they haven't even seen shit about what I can do.

(Judgement): Then back up that talk *Y/N stared at Judgement who smirked as the pressure in the room changed* (Y/N): I'm down to showdown any time any place (Azazel): are we to blame for this? (Justice): I wouldn't say so but also yes we are (Judgement): duel test we can fight there (Y/N): fine with me (Judgement): good *there was an awkward silence for a bit as Judgement walked off* (Y/N): does she know that's where the bathrooms are.

(Judgement): Shut the fuck up *she walked past them heading the opposite way* (Y/N): anyways the fuck her problem (Azazel): Judgement can be a lil wonky here and there but she's a great person (Justice): yeah Lil judge is something else should have seen her when she was younger (Justice): plus I thought the plan was lay low while in school? (Y/N): I don't know why but I can say I'm feeling a bit motivated now.

(Azazel): Well this would be great then think of it as you getting to know your future partner (Y/N): I never agreed to working with her I only agreed to this simply for the fact I can get stronger (Justice): then your not gonna get that (Y/N): fine... though I will admit I'm a excited to see how strong the current high prosecutor is (Y/N): plus if she was trained by Judgement surely this will be a fight.

(Y/N): I'm off to get ready for this battle *Y/N walked off heading past the others who were still trying to understand what just happened* (Desdia): when the dentist people put you on laughing gas does that mean your high for that moment? (Denji): IS SHE OBLIVIOUS TO ALL OF THIS!? (Desdia): Huh? (Koneko): Your brother is going to fight the current high prosecutor Judgement *Desdia looked back at Justice who nodded her head then looked back at the others*.

(Issei): YOU DON'T CARE!? (Desdia): He can handle himself (Akeno): Lil Desdia sure is trustful in her bigger brother (Desdia): I'm more worried about the stupid shit he might do *Desdia took a chicken bone off of Amelia's plate* (Amelia): GUYS LOOK I MADE A SKELETON FROM THE CHICKEN BONE! (Yuji): WOAH HE'S SO TINY! *Denji and Yuji ran over looking at the living skeleton that just sat there looking at Amelia*.

(Denji): We should name him after the famous Nazi dude (Amelia): did he do something great? (Denji):oh he did indeed (Rias): don't listen to them Amelia (Denji): where did Issei and Desdia go? (Koneko) she said something about getting sweets and Issei followed her to make sure she would be fine.

With Issei and Desdia

(Issei): So Y/N just appeared out of no where and you guys just (Desdia): yeah pretty much (Issei): that's crazy but at the same time me and him did bump into each other and we're already friends (Desdia): he has this weird thing of making people like him (Issei): also do you know what's in his bag? (Desdia): school bag? Yeah school stuff (Issei): no the other bag he has it around his back and it seems like its holding a weapon (Issei): like a Katana of some sort.

(Desdia): No he never told me about a Katana *Issei bumped into someone dropping the cookies as he rubbed his head* (Issei): ouch hey man watch where your go-oh shit (??): what was that? (Desdia): here we go with this (Issei): nothing don't worry about it Null (Null): I thought you said something but my ears might be wrong (Null): do my eyes deceive me or is that Ms.Desdia (Desdia): nice to see you again Null still sucking my sisters dick?