Y/N the big brother demon

Ah man that sleep was rough~ *Y/N stretched as he looked around* where is Desdia *Y/N got up looking around* she really isn't in here *Y/N opened the fridge* I forgot this shit is empty, used up the last of stuff yesterday night *Y/N closed the fridge* do I have any money on me? 

Flash back

Y/N~ yes Beelzebub? here take this *Beelzebub handed Y/N a bag as he looked down at it in confusion* why give me a bag of money, I can't use it it will be useful in the future when you leave the void true I didn't expect demons to have economy oh trust me demons love their money,gold,jewelry. 

Back to present

guess she was right.. *Y/N walked outside of the house locking the door* don't think that will be enough *Y/N chanted a spell over the door and walked away smiling* lets get some cleaning supplies and then some ingredients *Y/N walked towards the center of the city leading him to the stores as he stared in awe*. Once again Hell surprises me *Y/N walked inside of a store seeing the store cleric* Yo Yo Yooooo what ya buying? I swear you look familiar I've been around places here and there eh most likely that's how I know you so what ya buying need some cleaning supplies.

Cleaning up a body eh? what no heh none of my business, I'll get those right for you buddy thanks man .. Hey Mr... uhhh call me Mr.Merchant Mr.Merchant, whats the deal with some places looking worse than here oh you're talking about the slums aren't ya yeah if that's what you would call it. (we would have called it the hood) its a grave for those with no talent that either came from noble families, or just didn't have any and couldn't find a job so what about you? me? yeah eh talent smalent, I don't care as long as you bring some money.

A man devoted to his job I respect that *Mr.Merchant walked back with the cleaning supplies and handed them to Y/N* and your the first to every come to me asking for cleaning supplies, so I'll give you a 20% discount, one half being the discount for being the first and the other being because I'm starting to like ya. starting to like you also Mr.Merchant, how much will this be? 5 silver coins got ya *Y/N placed the five silver coins and walked away* another tip for ya, be weary of snakes thanks!, (Snakes?) *Y/N walked away looking for the grocery store*.

(which one do I pick, matter fact is this shit even edible?!) *Y/N looked at the two meat in confusion* (Fuck it I'll just start picking shit up)

Time skip brought to you by my friends and I being dumbass 

*Y/N whistled as he walked back home* Lets place these inside the fridge and start cleaning up and then wait for Desidia *Y/N opened the door looking around the house* man this is going to be painful to clean

*Y/N whistled as he walked back home* Lets place these inside the fridge and start cleaning up and then wait for Desidia *Y/N opened the door looking around the house* man this is going to be painful to clean... *Y/N placed food into the fridge making sure it was packed nicely* let me take this out, since I'm going to cook this. Now time for cleaning! *Y/N grabbed a bucket and a mop as he looked at the clock* lets do this shit!