Y/N gets a Job as a monster hunter!

Hey guys its me MC or Mikey I'm here to just say whenever I do a author note changing something I'll do something like this

_______________________________________________________________________

Then type in the middle and then finish it up with

________________________________________________________________________

Makes it look nicer anyways to the story!

Man~ *Y/N extended his arms into the air yawning* why am I sleeping on the ground for? *Y/N looked around seeing a small fortress* Oh I remember now *Y/N looked at the small make-shift throne spotting Desidia* we decided to sleep in the living room and make a smell castle tent for fun... *Y/N rubbed through Desidia hair smiling*. (was it hard to ask for this..) *Y/N got up stretching his arms as he walked upstairs* lets shower up and brush my teeth *Y/N opened the bathroom grabbing a towel and rag*.

Maybe she has some shampo *Y/N opened the mirror spotting tons of knives in it* (What opps could she have?!) *Y/N spotted some shampo and looked into the trash spotting blood* (This is from stitches, or it could be from well) *Y/N shook his head turning on the water* why this shit not warming u-,she water bill hasn't been paid most likely damn it. *Y/N sighed before jumping into the shower* (Nothing wrong with a cold shower though) I know exactly what this is missing not gonna lie.

*Y/N reached for his phone* pretty sure Uzi said he was gonna drop pink tape, when I was still on earth it was only two days away *Y/N opened his phone seeing there was no wifi* DAMN IT ALL NO WIFI AND NO HOT WATER *Y/N screamed cursing Desidias parents for leaving her like this*. well I am her brother never mind let me not think too much about it *Y/N stared at the shower curtain* ... I'll warn you once leave before you get Yosha to a whole different level of pain buddy, so don't do it. *Y/N sighed as a shadow appeared over the curtains* fuck off buddy.

*Y/N extended his arm as energy took form as a blade impaling the man* I told your goofy ass to not do it bozo.

What's taking him so l-*the three men watched as Y/N tossed the other guy down the steps with a hole in his shoulder from the energy sword* I'll ask this once and I want to do this as peaceful as I can who the fuck are you guys and please leave *Y...

What's taking him so l-*the three men watched as Y/N tossed the other guy down the steps with a hole in his shoulder from the energy sword* I'll ask this once and I want to do this as peaceful as I can who the fuck are you guys and please leave *Y/N dodged a fire ball catching it and looking at it then back at the three men*. had one simple job buddies *Y/N crushed the fireball and started jumping up and down*.

 had one simple job buddies *Y/N crushed the fireball and started jumping up and down*