WHAT'S BETTER THAN ONE DUEL!? MORE DUELS!!

(Y/N): I feel like I should get some of that money Des (Desdia): your right *she handed him a copper coin as he looked at it then back at her* (Y/N): you being serious? (Desdia): Your spoiled Y/N *she handed him a handful of gold coins as Y/N started dancing* (Y/N): plus placed a bet on me meaning this money is also mine since I won it for you (Desdia): but its my money (Y/N): you mean our money *she facepalmed as Judgement started walking off* (Justice): where ya going Judgement? (Judgement): No point in staying I already had my duel, plus I have souls to deal with.

(Y/N): Talk about staying on that grind *Judgement walked off leaving as Yuji punched Y/N's arm* (Yuji): nice job out there (Y/N): thanks I guess (Yuji): no really I mean it not everyone can just fight Judgement and live to tell the tale (Justice): yeah Yuji almost died a few times while training with her (Denji): she seemed like she was fighting to kill (Yuji): when your close to her you can tell the difference trust me she never fights to kill unless she knows that person is horrible (Issei): also I think its time for you both to get ready.

(Denji): Yeah yeah I know (Y/N): oh? Denji fighting already? (Yuji): Yep and he's going against me (Y/N): interesting I'm excited to see how this will play out (Y/N): also where did Desdia go? *he looked around then spotted Des ordering food* (Y/N): never mind I wish y'all luck against each other (Denji): I think I'm gonna win (Yuji): well we're gonna find out soon *they both walked away from the group*.

(Issei): Man I wonder who I'm going to fight (Kiba): pretty sure fighting someone from the eclipse family (Issei and Y/N): eclipse family? (Rias): one of the more highly known noble families there's two of them attending school (Y/N): what are they known for? (Akeno): Y/N you do know how magic affinities work right? (Y/N): enlighten me (Akeno): like miss Makima said some people might have only one affinity (Rias): but those who have two are able to make a magic unique to them by combining the two.

(Y/N): So its like a fusion skill your fusing those two affinities while keeping them and making a whole new one (Akeno): pretty much that's why Judgement was able to use those chains which are very deadly to demons since they are imbued with holy magic (Y/N):(void magic and slime body magic is what I have... I'll call this magic of mine void body) *Y/N nodded as Kiba looked at his bag*.

(Kiba): You use a sword? (Y/N): Huh? (Kiba): The bag it holds a weapon in it right? (Y/N): It's a Katana (Y/N): now that I think about why didn't that flame magic appear on the stone (Koneko): flame magic? (Y/N): Nothing don't worry about it (Y/N):(I forgot her hearing is better than everyone else) *the speakers came on as Mephisto spoke through the mic* (Mephisto): HELLO AGAIN EVERYONE WE'RE HERE READY TO START THE SECOND MATCH OF TODAY.

(Mephisto): IN THE LEFT CORNER WE HAVE YUJI ITADORI  *Yuji walked onto the stage jumping up and down cracking his neck* (Mephisto): AND IN THE RIGHT CORNER WE HAVE DENJI *Denji walked up and looked at Makima and gave her a thumbs up* (Lucifer): you sure have a loyal dog Makima (Makima): I know (Mephisto): LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD EVERYONE!

(Yuji): No holding back (Denji): yeah yeah get ready for this ass beating