chapter 5

Hello. I am so sorry that this came out 3-4 weeks late. I told you it was going to come out late. Hopefully you will enjoy this chapter. It took extra late because i wasnt working on it for a week. I was just watching a lot of youtube. Also, if you go in my bio, it says i like kpop. I am obsessed. Their ship name is jongsang, they are in a group called ateez. Their names are jongho and yeosang. I love this ship because jongho doesnt like skinship a lot and i barely see him hugging someone but he is the one who is initiating skinship when it comes to yeosang (i just want to say that if you want to see something gay, just search up ateez. They have the mother and father dynamic, they have the old friends to lovers. Two of them knew eachother for over ten years. They have all the tropes and the edites arent helping. They have it all. Stan ateez. Stan talent. Dont get me started on there music... listen to crazy form and inception (those are my favorite 🙂). Let me stop. I am sorry for taking you to my delulu land. Lets start the chapter. Hope you enjoy.

         "What about other people."

"What about them."

"Well, you are the heir of the mo sect. If they see you with me, you will be labeled as a crazy person. They will send you to a place far away. So far that you cant retrack the steps."

That bad. We are just going to be walking together. What is so bad about that. The mo sect is climbing up the list of worst sect at a very fast pace.

"Let them look. I dont mind. Its probably better to be far away from this sect than be in the sect."

They look super surprised. I am guessing that mo yanli (for the people who forgot, that is the character emily is in👍) loves the sect so much.

"We should go out now, i feel like standing here just wastes time. The quicker we can rest for tomorrow."

"I agree. You two go and come back in 2 hours. *moves closer to mo yanli* 'if you dont, i am afraid that you wont be able to see another day'. See you guys in two hours."

Wow. The only words that can explain what i am feeling right now is wow. Looks like we are goingbow.

(A few moments later)

This is so awkward. We havent even talked to eachother yet. This is why it is sometimes hard to find besties who are both introverted. Its been around ten minutes since we left. I should probably be the one to start talking. This is going the most miserable two hours of my life.

"Your name is mo quin, right."

Why. Just why. I sound so serious. I hate this. Why did have to happen on a saterday.

(I did it again. I spelt serious wrong again. I spelt it as series. The way i want to sigh so badly but i cant because its 23:29 and i have someone snoring in the same room as me 🙃)

"Thats right...is there any other questions you have."

"Yes, how old are you."

I sound so...rude. Asking someone there age and we just met. Great. Just perfect.

"I am 26. Do you know how old you are."

I feel so stupid.

"I dont know my age...how old am i."

"You are 24. You will turn 25 in a year from now because you fainted on your birthday. That most likely means we will celebrate your birthday today. They are waiting for you to come. We can learn about eachother another time. You should just go and celebrate."

"No thanks. I think i would have more fun with you instead of those assholes."

So it was my birthday yesterday. I wonder what happened at my birthday for me to faint.