introduction

I would like to say that this whole story is in my pov. I might change my mind later though. hopefully not. There will be swearing. Please see the picture above. That is the person my character is shipped with.

/ other names and the show for the person

Characters used in mdzs (including ocs) :
Mo xuanyu/wei wuxian/wei ying/xian-ge/wei-gongzi/
Mo yanli/me/mo rylin
Mo quin/mo yang/mo chen (person my character is shipped with)
Lan zhan/lan wanji/hanguang jun
Lan xichen/lan huan/zewu jun
Jin ling/ jin rulan
Lan yuan/lan shizu/a-yuan
Jiang cheng/jiang wanyin/cheng-cheng
Lan jingyi
Ouyang zizhen
Nie huasung
Wen ning

Random extras that are barely used (im not giving them names):
Mo yanlis handmaid(🖕)
A transphobic piece of sh*t (general commander or something like that).

Characters used in real life:
Andrea/bestie
Emily/bestie
William/mr. William/dad
Riley/mrs. William/mom/mum
Doctor

Emily/mo yanli: nice ( sometimes ), sassy/petty, bossy, caring, confident ( she is not really confident but instead just acts condfident to hide her fears and insecurities ), pansexual ( me too), non binary ( me too ), her weapon in the untamed is something similar to mitsuri's ( demon slayer ) sword ( her sword is flexable and move like a rope but cuts like a sword ) and good at martial arts.

Andrea: kind and helpful but if you are really close, she will act sarcastic and sassy most of the time, orginased, likes to get high scores and hates getting low scores because they remind her of bad memories, intrested in star signs/zodiac signs, her favorite subject is maths and she absolutly hates pe and is bisexual + demisexual ( demisexual means that she only feels sexual attraction to someone once she is close to them).

Mo yang: male to female, lesbian, quiet most of the time but a loud introvert to people she is close too, everyone knows that she is a mtf, is depressed, has very severe anxiety, has painic attacks and anxiety attacks usually but because she makes sure no one is there while it happens, only mo xuanyu nows because he saw her when she was having one, she loves cherry blossom trees is a exeptionally good actor and Mo chen is her dead name.

authors note: sorry that there is a lot of repetition. Sorry about spelling as well . I hope you are having a good day, if you are not, then good luck on the rest of your week. I am going to try update quickly but school and my sleep schedual probably has other plan. It will most likely take long amounts of time to post chapters. Please ask if you want to take any insperation because this is my original piece. Feel free to correct any mistakes and ask question. I might add new characters later on. Also, the story is not though out fully so i don't have an ending yet. Have a great day or night.

Finished at (date) :20 november 2023
Words used : 514 words