chapter 4

Hello guys. I am sorry for bringing this up every chapter but i would just like to make sure you guys dont forget. My updates are going to take longer because i am not getting enough sleep. It is from multiple apps, not only only wattpad, that include youtube, nonagrams and other games. This will have suicidal thoughts withen (how do you spell it. Whiten or witen) the chapter. Anyways, hope you have a nice day and lets start the chapter.

                "What is the plan."

"What do you mean madam mo."

"Look, i am not going to explain how i know but it about you self sacrificing yourself so that wei wuxian. My question is, when are you going to do it and what you want to happen."

"H-how do you kno-."

"I am not explaning. Way to long of an explanation. Im not going to explain but instead, help you. Think of me as a person who is only going to help you. I know how much you have been through. I want to help you get the revenge you deserve. I also know that wei wuxian has some unresolved business here as well. He is in dire need of talking to someone. As long as you tell me when it is happening. Please. I could really help you. I could guide wei wuxian on what you want him to do."

"I dont know. Let me dicuss it with her."

'Take as much time as you need."

"Thank you."

And there they go. I wonder what they are talking about. Why do they have to be whispering. Even my hearing wont let me hear what they what they are talking about. I mean, they are at the other side of the room and whispering. I wonder who she is though. I know a bit about her past but that is all i know. I wonder what their connections is. Are they friends. I wonder why she isnt in the show. What if they didnt include her in the show because they wanted it to sound worse for mo xuanyu than it actually is. Or mabye it is worse than what they show. There are so many possibilities of what the reason could be. Their coming back know. Finally. I was getting a bit impatcience (i spelt it wrong again, didnt i. In my school the years are divided into groups called forms. My form name is patceince. Patcience. Patience. I think that the last one is how you actually spell it. I have been apart of this form for 1+ years and i still cant spell it correctly. I bet you only my english book had the correct spelling. Anyways...) I wonder what their answer is. I said i wonder way too many times.

"We will accept your help with a condition that you have to take care of her after i die. Make sure that she is safe."

"I agree to your terms but i still dont know when you are going to self sacrifice. If you are ok with telling me."

Why did i say that. Of course he doesnt mind telling you. Your the one who is taking care of his friend after his death. I say some dumb stuff.

"Of course. Sorry that i forgot to tell. I am going to self sacrifce tommorow."

I am in debt of the universe. It could have been like those wattpad stories that takes extremly long for a big event to happen. I dont know how they come up with so much stuff as a filler till it gets to the actual important part. Some people are so talented. To talented. ( This is so true. It is as if me and my oc are a bit too insync).

( sorry i inturrupted the story again but it will be quick, i promise. Tell me why i wrote insync as insice. My brain is like scrambled eggs right now 😭😭😭😭😭. My brain is so fried right now. I mean, i have been writing for like 1 hour now sooo. Anyways, lets contiue the story.)

"Thank you for the explanation but i still dont know who she is. Can we introduce eachother and know eachother personality at least a bit before you self sacrifice. Even if it is happening tomorrow, let me talk to her alone. If that is okay."

Why. This is so random but why do i always overthink about everything and anything. It will most likely be ok if i can speak to her. I am supposed to protect her and make sure that her health stats are 📈 not 📉. I dont deserve to be alive. Back to these thoughts. Why is it that these types of thoughts are either always continuous sucidal thoughts and body shaming or me laughing at myself getting these types of thoughts (why is this so real. It is either me slapping myself in the face or me laughing so much that my stomach hurts. Its funny cause it comes out of nowhere. I could be eating some pasta and think why am i alive. Its so random😭😭😭😭)

"Of course. You two should spend the rest of the day together *gets closer to me so that only i can hear him* 'dont get to close to her. She has bad memories about you that she doesnt even tell me to this day. I am her closest and only friend. It says a lot when she is adament to not tell me something. Dont get close enogh for your hand to be able to touch her face. She becomes extremly sensetive when she isnt with me. You being there makes it worse. Dont hurt her or else.'"

Wow. I dont remember the last time i got so many goosebumps at the same time. I defintely dont remember him actimg like this. She must be extremly important to him then.

"I will dont worry also um what was your name again. Sorry i forgot."

"M-my name i-is mo quin."

She is really shy. I kind of understand why he is so protective.

"Can we go now. We can learn more about eachother the quicker we go."

"Sure."

"Can we go to the river near by. The one with japanese cherry blossoms (such beautiful tree *wiping nonexistening tear*. Also, if you dont know what japanese cherry blossoms are, search it up right now. Their to beatiful)."

          "What about other people."

Hey guys thank for reading this chapter. I am thankful that you are reading this. Also, early in the chapter i used this ➡️ - ⬅️. I use it as a way to show that somone is stutering. I am so sorry that it came our this late. My energy was 📉. Also, the next chapter is them learning sbout eachother. Think of it as a date 👀. I am going to actually take my time with this chapter because it is their first date. It will come late because i was also editing all of my chapters. Also is it weird that i kept accidentely spelling chapter as chapyer. Also tell me what was with my head when i wrote this sentence 'I just want to say, can you please check if i am usage my too and to is correct.'. I was trying to ask if i am using to and too correctly. I think that that is all i have to say for today. Bye.❤

Date finished:16 december
Words: 1260 words