Changes! Bonusx2

Hey guys! So, I've been rereading the story and parts of it have just irked me and so in order to continue writing it joyfully, I'm going to make some changes and adjustments. I'm publishing this first for previous readers so they can have a key to everything I am to change. 

First, I'm changing Y/n's ability. I had it as a different one a long time ago and decided against it and just popped that one in there. I didn't necessarily want it, but it was simple enough to write about. I want her ability to somewhat represent Odasaku in some way as she is his sister, and it should be sort of related. The new ability will be called "Gradual Instant", and it is a Time-Deceleration themed ability. 

~An ability in which the user is able to slow down time to various degrees while still being able to move normally. They can either slow time for a certain target/object or affecting everything but themselves. It is highly useful for avoiding attacks, slowing the enemy, and dampening movements. 

However, as we are not making an OP character here, there are limitations. Such as if the user were to use this ability for an extended period of time, their body would begin to shut down due to the inability to keep up with the pressure and deceleration. The limit of exposure at one time is 1 minute. The limit of exposure in 1 day is 1 hour. 1 in 24 hours can be manipulated without any potential harm to the user's body. Any exposure after this can and will be harmful. (Humans, am I right?)
1+ Hours and the user loses the function the breath properly and experiences headaches.
2+ Hours and the user begins to experience organ failure.
3+ Hours and the user loses consciousness due to internal bleeding, organ failure, and lung   collapse; almost always resulting in immediate death. 

It may appear as if Y/n is capable of super speed, but in reality, there is no acceleration to their ability at all. Y/n cannot accelerate time in any way, only slow it down. Also, in the mafia days, the limitations of the ability are increased as she is not yet under Fukuzawa's ability, and she is unable to use it for more than 30 minutes.

The other change is, I am scrapping an entire chapter! :D That background one of how it was when Dazai and Y/n were in hiding. I wanted that chapter to work out better but from the moment I made it I never liked it. I could attempt to fix it, but at that point I might as well rewrite it. It isn't a necessary chapter and so I'm getting rid of it. If you guys want a new background chapter for angst or to see how Dazai and Y/n got closer in that time, I can definitely create one. However, I can't let this one stay up any longer. In fact, by the time you read this, it will already be gone.

Once these changes are complete, I can continue from where we left off with no regrets or thoughts about it. Of course, the OC's mannerisms may change varying with my maturity as I am no longer 15 years old and people change, however her ideals and personality will remain the same :) Thank you for understanding and sticking through this rough patch! 

~Author-Chan