4 months

It has been four months of your pregnancy journey and you are liking it because Taehyung has started talking care of you more.

He is working from home so that he can always have a eye on you, as sometimes you have no control on your actions. ( This in the sense that sometimes she's clumsy )

You have also started to feel the kicks of your baby. ( I apologise if I'm wrong I don't have much idea about these pregnancy things so I searched it on Google)

You always liked kids and now having your own, with each passing day your happiness is growing too.

It was late at night Taehyung was sleeping peacefully until he caressed his side and couldn't feel your figure.

He got down from the bed and went towards the washroom but you were not there now he was really worried.

He was coming downstairs but stopped at the third stair as he saw you sitting on the ground near the fridge with a bowl full of icecream.

Without making any noise he came towards you and stood behind you his arms crossed over his chest.

You were so into having your icecream that you didn't notice him and continued eating it.

Y/n's Pov

"So you're here" I heard someone speak behind me.

Ohhh shit I suddenly remembered that my mom says that after 12 a.m it's devil hour and now it's 2 does that mean that it's the devil.

What do I do now? Even Taehyung is sleeping now only me and my baby.

What if this devil takes me with him and lock me up in the hell no no that can not happen should I start chanting the prayers.

Yes but what if the devil doesn't understand them ohhh God why me? (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠) I have to fight this devil or else my baby will think that mumma's not strong.

I closed my eyes and turned around  forwarding the bowl of icecream to the devil.

"Please take this and leave and see from now on if you wanna have icecream you can go to the icecream parlour don't come to my home, my husband and my baby are scared of ghosts"

"Are you done with your drama?" Wait I know this voice I opened my eyes and I looked up at the face and-

Wait this person is more scary than the devil.

Devil bro come back and take me with you please (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

"Stand up y/n" he said and I stood up why is so hard sitting and standing during pregnancy.

Like wow God has given everyone problem to women while men just enjoy their life.

Being a women is actually difficult, but I love being a women 💅🥰

He took *correction* snatched the bowl from my hand and kept it on the table.

He was mad at me I guess and now I was ready for what was coming my way.

End Of Pov

He was staring down at you while you were playing with the fabric of your shirt.

"How many times I have to tell you not do anything which will harm the baby, you know everything still you act like 5 year old kid why are you doing this y/n you know right how much I love you and our baby you also how much I care for you. I'm saying this for your and our baby's good you have to understand there are 5 more months left and we have to be very careful."

Though he was calm while making you understand but your hormones were the one ruling over you.

"I trouble you too much right it's okay you don't have to care for me, you could have told me that I am being a burden for you. Okay fine I understand from now on you don't have to do anything for me I'll raise my child alone" He sighed as this was normal you always misunderstood him.

"Baby it's not-"

"Enough you are so bad you always shout at me it was not me who was craving for ice-cream it was your baby"

He picked you up in his arms and started heading upstairs while you kept sobbing.

He made you lay on the bed and did the same after that.

He pulled you closer and placed a kiss on your forehead.

"I'm sorry but you have to be careful" he said, you nodded and kissed his lip.

"Good night" you said and snuggled to his chest.

___________________________________________

Hiiii Everyone how are you people doing? I hope you all are fine. Anyways tell me how's this part.

And also do suggest me some names for the baby.

We'll I was thinking to write a Indian based story you will you all support it?

Guys please vote it really motivates me to write and upload more quick. I'm really Grateful to the one who always vote and comment Thank you so much:)