Mommy?

"Let's PlaY HidE and SeeK" you said as you both entered inside your house.

But before he could reply his phone started ringing, he picked up the call and left.

"AgaiN maybe ButterinG his business partners this StupiD Boy tsk tsk" you said and shook your head.

"MommY need to TeacH her BabY BoY manners" you smirked and went upstairs.
_______________________

Mature content ahead- If you are uncomfortable with these then please don't read further of this part.

You went inside the washroom and changed into a plain white shirt which came till your knees and now You were waiting inside the washroom for him to come.

After sometime you heard his voice coming you quickly straighten your shirt and peeked through the door.

You saw him sitting on the bed doing something in his phone, he was still in his party attire.

"B A B Y.  B O Y" you said leaning on the washroom door looking at him cutely.

Listening to you he looked towards you, He kept the phone aside. And continued watching you.

You walked towards him and stood infront of him.

"BabY BoY now You Will ListeN To MommY" you said as you sat on his lap. Your hands across his neck and legs around his torso.

"Y/n I am tired let's sleep-" You looked at him with puppy eyes.

"It's MommY" you said whining, how hard he wanted to laugh because you were not into your real character but still acting like one.

"Lay Down Baby BoY" you said and removed his blazer. But he didn't even bulge from his place.

You looked at him "BabY BoY You are nOt obeying MommY" - "Baby you are drunk you should sle-" you smashed your lips into  his and started kissing him.

He kissed you back and layed down with you on the top. You detached your lips and looked at him but instead of him you were panting heavily.

He chuckled looking at "Is MommY tired" he asked. "MommY will make BabY BoY tired" you said and again kissed him. Your hand opening his shirt buttons. Soon he was shirtless. You went down his neck and started kissing there.

His hands went up towards your shirt to open your shirt buttons but you held his hand not letting him do it.

After the kiss you moved back and layed down beside, after turning him on you layed beside him.

He hovered above you "Mommy why did you stop" he asked you. Now you were feeling really sleepy.

"Why ArE You Calling me MommY" you asked him and cupped his cheeks.

"Were not you the one who asked me to call you that" - "I Didn't Let Me SleeP I am SleePY" you mumbled and closed your eyes.

"You think I'll let you sleep" he smirked and said. He went down and bite your neck making you moan.

"Ahhhhh" you moaned making him smirk more. He was biting and sucking on your skin, decorating it with his creativity

. You gripped the bedsheet tightly feeling pleasure just by the neck kisses.

He opened the first button of your shirt and kissed your cleavage. You were  breathing heavily and your eyes were closed. Your chest was going up and down in a fast pace which so satisfying for him to watch.

He stopped because you are drunk and also you are almost asleep so he doesn't want to do anything without your permission. Caring

He looked at you and you were sleeping, he kissed your forehead and pulled the duvet over your body. After doing that He went to washroom to change.
______________________

As I said I would Post Today so yeah.

And also there are 3 more chapters left for this book.

Hope you liked this part. 🌚🙂

Do vote please. 😉💙

12/3/23