Lunch

Y/n's Pov
Again he yelled at me without any reason, i just asked for food because I was hungry and he, it would have been better if mumma was here, i am missing her again, he is so bad i regret calling him best husband.
End of pov

Y/n was looking out the window her eyes were locked on a tree with so many leaves and flowers the secne made her madness vanish away she was feeling happy looking at the Tree.
But her moment was incurupted by Taehyung.

Taehyung: Your lunch

She noticed he said something but she didn't reacted.

He took the bowl and went towards her.

Taehyung: Here, take it
He said passing the bowl

Y/n: I don't want it.
She said still staring down at the Tree

Taehyung: Don't forget you have medicine.

Y/n: You don't have to care.

He understood, she was mad at him.

Taehyung: Don't be stubborn, eat this.

Y/n: I said i don't feel like eating.

Taehyung: And what made you feel like that.

Y/n: I just don't like your soup i am fed-up having it from yesterday, for breakfast soup lunch soup dinner soup only soup soup soup.

Taehyung: if you didn't wanted it, then you should have said no, this is not a way.
He said in a low tone and came out from the room taking the bowl with him. *Downstairs*

Y/n's Pov
Oh no i think i said too much so what he should also understand i don't like that soup,  What if he's mad on me it means he will yell at me again😑 without reason no no i have to sort out, but again I don't want to eat that soup,
End of pov

She went downstairs and saw him sitting on the couch with the soup bowl surping it.

She went towards him and sat close to him but he sided, she looked at him but he didn't.

Y/n: Ahhh Taehyung i am sorry, i am really hungry now.

Taehyung: - - - - -
He didn't replied.

Y/n: Where's my soup.

He got up from his place leaving the bowl there and went towards the kitchen, y/n looked at the soup she made disgusting face but she was hungry so she took his bowl and started eating it.
Taehyung came with her bowl but he saw she's already having it from his.

Taehyung: Before i thought you're useless but today you proved you're manerless too.

Y/n: No i am not mane-
Before she could continue he went upstairs. Ignoring her.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•