Jealously

Time skip
Y/n enjoyed being with Jungkook she shared everything with him about herself and Taehyung too, she just reached and it's 7p.m now.

Y/N's pov
Huh! I am feeling so happy after a long time I went out and spent time with Jungkook, I went for shopping, we watched movie luch together oh god i enjoyed so much i wish I could marry Jungkook instead of this workholic man. Finally i am happy.
End of pov

Y/n was done making dinner and now it's 9:30p.m and she is waiting for her alien (Taehyung). Finally Taehyung reached and y/n on the door more like waiting. She wait every day, but today's one was different. He entered and just then...

Y/n: Welcome, Home. You know today I did so many things with Jungkook he took me shopping we watched movie and so more.
Before she could complete Taehyung went upstairs for shower ignoring her,while y/n was preparing the dinner on dinner table she was having so much to talk with Taehyung and why not she loved sharing with him,she was done while Taehyung too came and sat opposite her, she served and they started eating.

Y/n: Taehyung i was saying you know we watched movie, we did shopping and you know I had so much fun.

Taehyung: .....................
He was trying his best not to burst out
But our y/n is y/n she has to be extra.

Y/n: He is so sweet, he always do whatever I say..

Y/n was prasing Jungkook without even looking at Taehyung,who was glaring at her from the starting.

Y/n: i wish I could have married him.

Y/n: You never take me out.

Taehyung: Enough y/n, how can you praise any other men infront of me,
He yelled at her making her flinch

Taehyung: And what you said I never take you out for these nonsense isn't, then listen i am not useless person like you, I have work and i also don't have any interest in talking you out it's just embarassing for me.
He said and went upstairs without even looking at y/n.

Y/N's pov

What I did, always he want topic to yell at me, wow i am decent so he will do he likes, and what he said I am useless, i do every household even I quoted my job and he is taking advantage, mom wait i am calling you.
End of pov.

Hope it's not boring
Please vote.
Please forgive if any mistakes.