Selecting Dress

The next day-

Night Time.

Y/n was laying on the couch after making dinner.

This hugeee house and she is alone.

What if-

No no Don't think about Ghosts please.

She looked at the time and sighed.

"9:30" she said.

"Why isn't he coming, he is just so bad. When I called him he said he will come by 9 now see who's late." You mumbled to yourself.

But then you heard the bell ring. You Exictedly went towards the door and opened it-

"Baby" Taehyung hugged you so tightly "Ahhhh Don't call me baby and leave me I can't breath" you said. He pulled off from the hug.

"I am so happy you know" he said you shook your head while making a done face.

"How will I know,You haven't told me" you said.

"My baby Our company became one of the best companies in Korea" he said.

"But you said it was already the best-"

"Ya it was but It got the first position"
He said and picked you up before pecking your lips.

You held him tightly, you liked it whenever he picks you up randomly. Atleast things are better now.

You smiled. "May I know reason behind this smile" he asked.

"It's because of you" you said. He smiled and shook his head lightly.

"I know what you are thinking" he said and made you sit on the bed.

"No you don't " you giggled.

"I love you" he said and placed his lips on yours making your eyes go wide.

You kissed him back. But this kiss wasn't that long. Soon they pulled back.

"Go fresh up" You said. He nodded and left.

"Is he crazy or whattt, atleast he should have told me that he was about to kiss me" you said and then your eyes fell on his phone.

You smirked and picked it up. His phone didn't had any password. But what you saw in the home screen wallpaper was-

Was your picture and you were sleeping in that picture. 'Why is he like that' you mumbled and locked the Phone.

He came out of the washroom "Next Time I won't forget to tell you before I kiss you" he said and started drying his hair.

You looked at him and said "Why did you clicked my picture without my permission"

"Do I need to take your permission" he asked. You nodded.

He chuckled and shooked his head.

"Let's keep these aside, and listen to me tomorrow we have a business Party and we both will be going to attend it understood" You nodded.

He wore his t-shirt and and sat on the bed while you were already laying down.

"Are you tired" he asked you, and you nodded immediately.

"You know how much I miss you when you are at your office" you said.

"Really" -"Yes"

"Let's sleep hmm I am tired too" he said and layed beside you. You went closer to him and hugged him.

He smiled and placed a peck on your forehead before sleeping.

The next morning-

"Don't make me mad okay" you said and glared at him.

"When I said you will be wearing this today means you have to wear it" he said.

"But this is uncomfortable" you whined.

"Is it?"

"Baby" you whined again

"Whatt" he whined too copying you making you smile

"Please I don't wanna wear this"

 " I know this dress is good but no not this one" you said

"Then which one wanna you wear"

"Wait lemme me show you my favourite one" you said and took out a white shiny thigh length dress.

"This one looks so good right" you said and looked at him for answer.

"Hmm Not so bad, okay then you can wear this one" "Really Thank you so muchhhh" you hugged him and pecked his cheeks multiple times.

________________________________

I am back 😎.

Very less parts are there left for this FF and once I finish this I will be regular with the other FF I promise.

Please vote and comment.