Nothing But The Lie

Start from the beginning

Jesus Fucking Christ! This guy is a baby!

"Ugh!" I scoff, get up, and swiftly close the door. "Better?"

Without warning he wraps his arms around me and begins to kiss me like Ryan has done. His lips are warm and inviting and my pussy is getting wetter!

There's a slight moan from the back of my throat. I peel my lips from his. "Better!" I whisper and return my hot lips to his.

We push toward the bed and my lips stay attached to his as we fall back onto the bed. We kiss and kiss and we kiss some more. And time goes by.

One problem! We've been kissing for twenty minutes now. Most men would have their dicks in me by now. But not Jackson! And that's okay! If this fucker doesn't want sex, then it is what it is! But I am finally fucking horny! And it's not with Ryan!

I peel away from his lips and gasp for a breath of air. I feel like I've been swimming underwater for the past twenty minutes.

My hand feels for his cock and he's hard. He's nicely sized too. Nothing like Ryan. Ryan is a fucking monster. Jackson is average and I can handle that like a champ!

Stop comparing the two men!

"Should I grab a condom?" I ask hesitantly because God only knows what this guy wants. He might want to use saran wrap at this fucking rate! If it gets me laid, I'll do it this far in.

I can feel him nod, but he doesn't answer. What the fuck is wrong with this guy!

"Yes or no, Jackson!" I say with a hint of annoyance. "It's a simple answer."

"Yes..." He whispers and, thank God!

I'm not going down on this guy. I'm getting fucked and getting him out! This is nice. He is hot. He can kiss like nobody's business. But this is just too much for me!

I open the drawer, feel for a condom, pull it out, shut the drawer, reach for his pants, unbutton his fucking pants, and begin to slide them down.

Why am I doing all the work?

I exhale a defeated breath. Sex is sex and it's not that hard to do! But this fucking guy is making it feel impossible!

"Ugh!" I verbalize and make sure he hears it. "Can you tear the condom wrapper while I take your pants off, or can you take your pants off while I tear the condom wrapper?"

"Oh, yeah!" He says softly. "Sorry!"

"It's okay!" I say and although I am irritated I am starting to begin to grow a little more excited now that he's kind of helping. My panties have been off for the past twenty minutes! And his fingers never went near my pussy! I'm starting to question things, but at the same time...fuck the questions!

Okay! The condom is on! His dick is hard! I am fucking wet! Not massively! But enough to slide him in! I can finally have sex! Not masturbate! Not be worried about getting busted with Ryan! Not worried about the amazing sex Ryan gives...

Stop it! Shut Ryan out!

Jackson tries to move but I press my hand on his chest, pushing him back to lay on the bed. "I don't know what you're trying to do..." I say while my hand pulls away from his chest while he still wears his fucking shirt.

"Sorry." He says again and I kind of wanna punch this guy at this point, yet I almost feel bad for him. Does he do this with all his dates, girlfriends, fuck buddies, whatever he has? Why is he being a bitch? Fuck it! I don't care! I'm getting laid then kicking him out!

I feel like I can finally see the light as I slide over him and grip his cock. My hand can control it unlike...

Nope! Not saying his fucking name! Get him out of your head!

I feel a slight bit of pressure and pleasure. I release a soft moan and I swear I come as I slide down on his cock. He moans. He's in! I'm getting laid! Fuck yes!

I grind again him. I raise my ass to thrust and...The front door slams shut. "Hannah! It's just me, Lacey...oh and dad is here!"

"Dad?" Jackson sounds terrified and literally throws me off him. I don't feel the bed, but instead midair, and then bam! The fucking floor! This mother fucker just tossed me off my own God damn bed and onto the floor.

"Jackson, what the fuck!" I yell in anger and grab my bed. "Why did you just toss me off you?"

"Your dad is here!" He yells in fear.

"Not my dad!" I snap. "My dad is dead! My roommate and her dad are here!"

"Hannah?" Lacey yells and knocks on my door. "Are you okay?"

"No!" I yell back in disappointment, anger, all of the fucking above. "I am not okay! Fuck! I will be out in a fucking minute!"

I turn on my lamp and Ryan must see the anger radiating in my face because I've never seen a guy snap a condom off his dick so fast and whip his pants up.

"You!" I say and point toward my door. "Get dressed! It's time to go home!"

He nods and whips the condom into my trash near the bed. "Yes, ma'am!"

I've never whipped clothes on me so God damn fast in my life! I've never been so fucking pissed! I think I came as I slid onto him! So, it counts for something! But NO-WHERE-NEAR-CLOSE!

I unlock the door, and almost push him out of my bedroom causing me to bump right into Ryan which sends a wildfire of arousing emotions through me. My already-hard nipples and throbbing pussy only proves how badly I need it. But this is the part where Ryan realizes I don't need him to have sex.

"Hi!" Ryan holds out his hand to shake Jackson's hand and I can see the jealousy radiating on Ryan's face. I'm surprised Lacey can't see it.

"You must be Jackson," Ryan mumbles and I can hear the jealousy in his tone. "I am Ryan, Lacey's father and I've known Hannah forever. She's...she's a good person."

I almost want to laugh as the disappointment paints across Ryan's face. That is not what you want to say to Jackson! You want to tell him how you've fucked me and bent me over your table and ran your tongue inside of me. And you can't do any of that!

Ryan releases Jackson's and looks back at me. "I'm assuming Lacey, and I interrupted something between you two?"

"Dad!" Lacey snaps in horror. "That's none of our business! At least not yours!"

"You two did!" I say, glaring at Ryan and flashing my eyebrows and form a smirk. "But, seeing as we can't even get started, Jackson was just leaving!"

Lacey scoffs and slaps Ryan's chest. "Hannah! Don't make Jackson leave just because we are here. You two can go back to doing..."

"Nope!" I smile, spin around, open the front door, and gesture my hand. "Jackson was just leaving." I look at Jackson and there is a small part of me that still wants to punch him. "Jackson this was...well...have a good night!"

"You too, Hannah!" His lips curl to a partial smile and he nods at Ryan and Lacey. "Nice to meet you two. Have a good night." He looks back at me while walking toward the door. "I'll call you!"

"Sounds good!" I say and swing the door shut, closing it in his face.

I swear I don't want him to call me. I don't want to hear from him ever again! He tossed me off my bed like a fucking sex doll!

Ryan winks at me. Even with his wink, I can tell he's jealous. He exhales. "Well, he seemed nice."

I cross my arms, still fighting the arousal in me. "He was a bitch! And I am fucking pissed!"

Lacey's hard-pressed lips open. "Someone didn't get laid."

I grunt in anger. "No!I fucking didn't!"