After eating ice cream we all parted our ways .

Next morning
I woke up with a ringing of my phone. It was bhaiya so I Picked up the call .

"Hello bhaiya why are you calling me . We live in same house if you remember" I said yawning while sitting in my bed .

"Hello miss sleeping beauty look at time it is already 10 am. Sab pasu pakshi ghosle se nikal gaya hai apne kamo me. And you are still sleeping" Bhaiya said sarcastically .

"Oh I just sleep late tomorrow watching kdrama so" I said .

"Stop watching those stupid dramas" he said .

"Bhaiya don't you dare to say my kdramas stupid" I said angrily.

Noone can say anything to my kdrams they are the best ...

"Ok ok little demon now listen I forget a red file can you please bring it to my office" he said with pleading voice .

"What I will I get?" I said in buisness tone with a smirk playing on my lips .

"What do you want my little sister?" He said in extra sweet tone .

"That I will tell you when right time will come . For now byy see you soon" I said and cut the call without hearing him .

I standup from my bed and went to barthroom. After doing my morning routine I went downstrais but didn't find anyone.

I know bhai is in office but where is mumma and papa .

"Aunty where is mumma and papa?" I asked out house helper .

"Oh beta they went to one of your relatives house . You are sleeping so they didn't wake you up" she said smiling at me which I nooded.

"Ok aunty I am going to our office . I will have breakfast there only. And after that I will leave for my bakery" I said which she nooded.

I already booked a cab so its already waiting for me . I sit in the car and soon we reached our company.

Our company one of the biggest company in India.  So we can say we are rich . And you can also asked me if we are rich why I didn't use our car .

Actually I don't know how to drive and both the driver who drop and pick me he is in leave because of his personal reasons.

And other two drivers went to bhaiya and my parents.

I entered inside the company and receptionist greet me with a polite smile which I greet back at her .

I take the lift which is only used by our family members . I reached infront of bhaiya's cabin and entered inside the cabin without knocking.

Come on its my bhaiya's cabin ...

I entered inside the office and saw him working in his laptop . As he heard door unlocking sound he looked towards me .

"Thankyou my dear little demon" he said taking the file from me which I rolled my eyes at him .

"You know I did wrong coming here" I said sitting in one of the chair which infront of his desk.

"Bhiya I didn't have my breakfast please order something from me" I said which immediately nooded.

"What do you want to eat baccha?" He asked which I think foe sometime but then Said pancakes and cold coffee .

He ordered which I nooded and start scrolling through my phone .

After sometime someone knock at door bhai said when the person come in  .

I didn't look back as I thought bhaiya's secretary brought my breakfast.

"Come sham bhaiya keep the breakfast in the table" I said without turning .

"Behen dekh to le kon hai it's not sham it's Abhiraj look" bhiya said making me shock .

I immediately standing from my seat and see yeah its Abhiraj standing in his glory looking at amusingly.

"S-sorry I thought sham bhiya brought my breakfast I am sorry" I said embarrassingly not looking at him .

"Its ok" he said in his deep voice making me look at him .

Ahhh God why he is so handsome yarrr...

"Abhiraj seat and you miss you also seat please" bhaiya said to the girl which I didn't noticed till now .

Who is btw?

"Must be his secretary" my subconscious replied.

"Baccha you seat in the couch your food must be coming" bhaiya said which i nooded and seat in the couch .

Ad Abhiraj and that girl seat in the chairs infront of bhaiya's desk .

They three start discussing about some buisness while I wait for mine breakfast.

When it will come yarr . I am damm hungry. Suddenly we hear knock and sham bhai come in with my delicious breakfast.

"Enjoy your breakfast bacche" shan bhaiya said patting my head which my pouted .

He always pat my head . I am not dog yarr .

I start eating my food but I feel someone's stare on me I know who is this so I ignored it .

Suddenly a piece of pancake stuck in my throat which made me cough loudly.

AUTHOR'S POV
--------------------------
Hearing her coughing sound Abhiraj look at her and come running towards her before Sameer come .

He seat beside her and made her drink water caressing her back . His heart pain looking at her teary eyes .

As she calm down a little he immediately hugged her without caring the sorrounding. Saira also placed her head on his chest because she is not feeling well coughing so badly.

Sameer look at them with a small smile while Abhiraj's  secretary look at him like he is some alien .

It's not everyday you see your rude boss hugging some girl comforting her .

If only she know Saira is not some girl . She is girl for whom Abhiraj fall when he first time saw her .

"Are you okay jaana?" Abhiraj asked Saira cupping her cheeks.

Saira nooded with small smile seeing his care she is feeling so happy. She feel like it's the same Abhiraj who used to care for her 6 years ago .

"I am okay don't worry" she said softly looking at tense expression.

He placed a kiss on her forhead which she feel butterflies in her tummy. Her cheeks turned red because of h8s action .

Their lovey-dovey momment break when someone clear his throat.

Saira look at towards the direction and found her brother is looking at them with serious experience.

"Oh god Iam doomed" she though in her mind .

______________________________________
How was the chapter????

Vote comment and follow please