Chapter 6.7: You stayed up late again, didn't you?

Start from the beginning

Y/n: (brushing your teeth) "Uhh, now I regret staying up late. I want to sleep so badly."

After getting ready, you packed the food bag into your backpack and went downstairs for breakfast.

At the breakfast table,

everyone except Jungkook and Taehyung was having breakfast; they had already left for the hospital

everyone except Jungkook and Taehyung was having breakfast; they had already left for the hospital. You had lost your appetite due to staying up too late and feeling nauseous. You were eating slowly, and everyone looked at your plate.

Jin: "Baby, are you alright? You haven't even touched your breakfast."

Y/n: (forcing a smile) "I am fine, oppa. Look, I am eating."

Namjoon: (concerned) "You're barely taking any bites. Are you sure you're okay?"

Y/n: (nodding) "Yes, oppa, I don't have an appetite right now. I'll eat something in the school cafeteria."

J-Hope: (concerned) "No, at least finish what you have on your plate and drink your milk." Y/n: "But, oppa, I can (cut off)." Suga: (strict) "Don't argue, Y/n. J-Hope is right. Finish it fast." Jimin: (bringing a spoon near your mouth) "Come on, baby, open your mouth." You reluctantly opened your mouth, allowing Jimin to feed you. Slowly, you finished what was on your plate and drank the milk. After breakfast, Namjoon stood up to take you to school, but J-Hope interrupted.

J-Hope: "Ohh, I almost forgot. We have to check Y/n's arm to see if it's getting better or not." Jin thought to himself, "Right, we should check her arm. Baby, after school, I'll come to pick you up today, okay?"

You weren't in the mood for arguing or denying today. You were already feeling weak, so you just smiled and followed Namjoon.

At school,

you closed the car door and waved goodbye to Namjoon. As soon as he left, you came out of the school gate and went towards the side road beside school building.

 As soon as he left, you came out of the school gate and went towards the side road beside school building

Y/n: (calling softly) "Bruno, Bruno, where are you?"

After a few calls, a cute puppy perked up at the sound of your voice and came near you, wagging his tail.