Ch 29

Now it is a fresh and peaceful Monday morning but here in the Jeon mansion it is not peaceful but chaotic why?

Well it is because of the wedding work of hobi and Soomin started in the Jeon mansion....

Well after two days of the engagement the Kim's came back to Jeon mansion to fix the marriage date which was after one month and now it's been four week for their engagement and only one week left for the wedding so the preparations are started in the Jeon mansion.....

So everyone is busy is the preparations along with Mrs jeon's brothers family who came last night to help them with the preparations...

Today they all decided to go for shopping with tae, Jimin,  Soomin, Mrs Jeon her sister-in-law and her daughter-in-law and all the men's are allotted to different works like Mr Jeon to take care of the guest list along with Grandma and grandpa Jeon, Mrs Jeon's brother and his son along with Yoongi for the decoration work while kook is the only one without any work along with the bride as he has the company to take care so after breakfast everyone went to their allotted works.......

Here with our bottom's they are in a big and famous mall in Mumbai which belongs to jeon's they came here to select wedding outfit for Soomin and saree's for others.....

Now they are in lehenga haul to select a lehenga for Soomin.,......

After an hour they selected two lehengas one for wedding and another for reception and after that they went buy sarees for others and it took more than two hours to select the saree for them also for the soon to be bride.....

They bought outfits for every ritual like for haldi, mehndi, Sangeet, wedding and the reception

After that they had lunch in a restaurant after having lunch they bought other accessories for them and then they decided to go back as it is 4 in the evening they were walking out of the mall but tae stopped when his eyes landed on a suit which was hanging on cutout outside of an shop so he said others to wait for him near parking and he went inside that shop to buy the suit.....

He bought that suit with a beautiful smile as he imagined his husband in that suit he even bought a nice piece of bracelet and chain along with the suit as the matching.....

After completing his little shopping for his husband he reached the parking lot and joined others who teased him after knowing him did alone shopping for his husband.....

Soon they reached home and everyone in the mansion got ready to go to a function of their relatives expect Soomin and tae as Soomin got an emergency in the hospital and tae stayed back for his husband who is still in the office.....

Tae got freshen up and decided to take a nap till his husband comes as he said that he will get Little late in the office he is so tired that he decided to order food as he is not interested to cook for them.....

When he slept it was drizzling little outside when he woke up it was raining cats and dogs outside which made him worried about his husband who still didn't returned so he called him got to know that he will here in 5 minutes...

Today he wanted to wear saree to wore a beautiful saree with sleeveless blouse which made him look beautiful at the same time sexy....