Ch 23

It was a bright morning and our sweet couples were sleeping peacefully hugging eachother tightly. Last night they became one physically and mentally and emotionally and now they know no one can separate them....

Bright sunlight peaking through the window curtains making Jungkook groan as the sunlight is directly falling on his face he opened his eyes in annoyance but looked down with a smile when he felt his wifey stirring in sleep and whining maybe because of the sunlight so with a chuckle he pulled him more closer caressing tae's back who snuggled more into his neck  humming in satisfaction as he didn't feel any sunlight falling on his face....

Jungkook blushed remembering about last night he felt so happy and completed after making love with his wifey his love of the Life.. he gently started massaging tae's back as he know he will be in pain he smiled when he felt tae humming in sleep...

"Hubby~~" tae whined waking up from his sleep making kook chuckle at him....

"Good morning wifey..." kook whispered caressing tae's hair tae didn't reply anything but just hummed near kooks neck...

"What is the time hubby?" Tae asked still basking in his husband's warmth...

"It's 11am wifey"

Tae's eyes widen in shock he immediately pulled out from kooks neck and looked at him with shocking wide eyes which for his husband looking so cute with the morning sleepy face, messy hairs and don't talk about the glow on his face which is making him look a new bride.....

"What oh my God hubby you need to go to company right how can I sleep till now...." Tae said in a disappointment because of him his hubby is late but he got confused when he saw his husband smiling at him...

"Don't worry my baby wifey am not going to company, and for you sleeping till now is nothing wrong when you slept late in the night after a tiring yet hot session..." Jungkook said softly but at last his voice became husky....

This made tae remember their last activities he blushed so furiously and hide his face with his palm feeling shy shy to face his hubby who is now smirking at him....

"What don't tell you are shy my wifey but if you are then don't be because I already saw and worshipped every part of you and your body" kook whispered huskily caressing tae's bare thighs sensually making tae shudder at the touch on his bare thigh...

"Ok ok now it's enough of you blushing so beautifully now let's get fresh up and we have to eat something am sure you are hungry..." He said when he saw his wifey turning into an human Tomato while blushing beautifully.....

Kook got up from the bed and carried tae to bathroom who didn't protested because he is so shy to talk anything and he let his hubby pamper him....

After taking bath they both wore comfortable clothes tae is wearing a brown kurti and kook is wearing a brown t-shirt and shorts matching his wifey....