Ch-17

Jungkook was so stunned and surprised to say anything he just drowning in the feeling of the soft pillowy lips of his wifey on his little rough ones,..

He came out of his trance when he felt little suck on his lips he smiled when he saw that his wifey his love is kissing him he was about to move his lips but he opened his eyes when he didn't felt those soft lips on his lips...

He looked at his wifey who is now sitting on his lap side ways as he is sitting with his legs crisscrossed (Indian style) ....

"Who said I don't love you? And who said I don't have any feelings for you? If I don't have any feelings for you then I wouldn't be here sitting on your lap as your wife.." tae said with his deep voice...

"That means you have feelings for me. That means you....you love me.." Jungkook asked with eyes widen in shock.

He just can't believe his wifey loves him and have feelings for him...

"Yes hubby I love you. I love you so much..." Tae said with the same voice staring deeply in his husband's black orbs which were shining.,..

"What did you called me?" Jungkook asked when he heard his wifey calling him hubby but he want to confirm that did he heard correct or he is just imagining that.,...

"What I called hubby you are my husband so I called you that....don't you like it hubby..." He asked with his puppy eyes and cute pout,..

"No no I love it I was just surprised to hear that,....." He hurriedly said because he don't want his wifey to stop calling him hubby he really loved how his wifey is calling him....

"Say it again,." Jungkook demanded pulling tae more closer to him by his waist....

"What should I say..." He whispered slowly looking at kooks eyes...

Jungkook groaned and joined their foreheads and mumbled "say it you love me..."

"I love you hubby~~~" tae whispered over kooks lips and he slightly flinched when kook joined their lips.....

Jungkook joined their lips in sweet yet passionate kiss they both are on cloud nine feeling the kiss.....

"From now on daily you will call me hubby only ok..." Jungkook said once they broke the kiss looking at tae who is breathing heavily because of the kiss...

Tae just nodded shyly and hide his face in kooks chest feeling shy and flustered and kook chuckled softly caressing tae's bare waist....

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

It's been two weeks that taekook confessed their feelings they couldn't be more happy. Their days became more happier and enjoyable....

As usual tae wakes up early morning do the Pooja and then make the breakfast along with his mother-in-law sometimes Soomin also helps them whenever she doesn't have any important work...

After making breakfast he would go to their room to wake his husband who has to go to office yes kook started going to office from the next day of their date....

He first arrange his husband's outfit for his office as kook likes to wear tae's selected for him. Then they both will make out for few minutes and they both go downstairs together.....

Everything is going well in Jeon household they all are happy with tae's working and his behaviour like how he takes care of the house chores the family needs and his husband....

But certain two members are not happy and not liking whatever happening in Jeon household. Yes they are the mother and daughter duo they tried so many times to prove tae bad and make him bad infront of family members....