Ch-15

Taekook both are so stunned to hear the lady who keep on sprouting nonsense without caring about their presence at all...

Taehyung is so angry at that women. How dare she is asking his husband to marry her daughter when he is all alive and healthy. Like seriously she might be kidding dude they just married a day before yesterday and now here comes the villan in their married life...

He so badly wants to slap the women who dared to raise the topic of marrying her daughter to his husband but he stopped himself because he is infront of the elders so he let them to talk with the women if she dared to do something then he will show the hell to her and so called daughter...

"Are you even listening to yourself Lila what are talking for God sake they married just day before yesterday and you want us to separate them..." Grandpa Jeon said with stern voice making her little scared but still she didn't showed on her face..

"Yes uncle Jeon what's wrong in that my daughter loves Jungkook very much and I think he too love her right Jungkook.." she dared to talk like this infront of Jeon's like really she has any death wish I think....

"What I don't even know her it's my first time seeing her and how can even like her...." Jungkook said looking at her with cold stern eyes...

"So what Jungkook you can love her now so divorce this boy and marry Reeta.." she dared to say this and she hold her cheek when she felt a stinging pain because of the slap...

Yes slap she opened her eyes saw Mrs Jeon Infront of her with raging eyes and angry expression...

"OM....MOM..." Lila flinched badly when someone shouted near her ear so she opened her eyes and saw her daughter who is looking at her with confusion...

"Wha...what happened why are you shouting baby..." She asked her daughter still unconsciously holding her cheek....

"Not to me mom what happened to you that you were spacing out for whole 15 minutes without even hearing my shouts and why the hell are you holding you cheek??" Reeta bombarded her mother with questions who still seems to be in trance....

Lila looked around and saw they are still standing outside the Jeon Mansion and that's when reality hit her that whatever happened now is her imagination or we can say day dreaming of her but damn she really felt the slap like she was slapped really...

"No nothing baby come let's go..." She said it's nothing because she don't want to think about the slap again and slightly dragged her daughter inside who is looking at her mother's wierd behaviour confusedly but decided to follow her mother Inside the mansion....

They both entered the living room and Lila saw the same thing happened in her imagination i.e to find everyone in the living room...

She greeted everyone with a nervous yet fake smile and asked her daughter to do the same.

Jeon family was so shocked to see them in their house suddenly but still they welcomed them and Mrs Jeon introduced them to Taehyung who took blessings from Lila and greeted Reeta with a smile....

'so you are the one who stole my daughters place huh let's see...' Lila thought while looking at Taehyung who is now sitting beside his husband after asking a maid to bring water for them and Mrs Jeon called someone to show them their rooms....

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

It is now night and everyone is in their room after dinner except Taehyung and Mrs Jeon as they are cleaning the kitchen...

"Tae go and sleep dear I know you must be tired.." Mrs Jeon said after few minutes looking at Taehyung who is cleaning the kitchen counter...

"No dear you go I can manage here give this kook.." Mrs Jeon said when tae was going to deny and gave the milk glass to tae who nodded and took it after washing his hands...

He saw his husband doing something in the laptop when he entered the room gaining his husband's attention....

"Ohh tae you came go get fresh up till then I'll complete my work.." Jungkook said looking at Taehyung with a smile...

"Ok here drink it.." tae said giving the milk glass to his husband who took it with a smile...

After that he took his night wear and went inside the bathroom to get fresh up and ready to sleep. When he came out after completing this night routine he saw his husband on the bed scrolling through his phone...

 When he came out after completing this night routine he saw his husband on the bed scrolling through his phone

He joined his husband on the bed who kept his phone aside when he saw Taehyung on the bed. Jungkook layed down on the bed comfortably and opened his arms for tae to slip under which he did with a relief sigh...

"Tired... " Jungkook softly asked while ruining his hands in tae's long black hair and tae nodded against his chest earing a grin from his husband....

It's been two nights that they are married and sleeping peacefully hugging eachother this feeling is so surreal for them to feel eachother warmth at night and sleeping peacefully in eachother warmth....

But Jungkook getting impatient. Impatient to propose his husband and tell about his feelings to his husband it is being so hard for him to control himself around his husband he wanted to feel his husband's pink lucious lips....

He wanted to Mark the clear Milky neck of his husband to tell everyone that he is taken and belongs to himself Jeon Jungkook no one....

"Tae I wanted to ask you something..." Jungkook said with a nervous smile but his hand didn't stopped running in tae's hair...

"Humm what is it kookie?" Tae asked enjoying his husband's hands in his hair and the warmth coming from his body...

"Will you go on a date with me." He asked softly looking at tae to see his expression...

Tae after hearing that he got shocked but giddy and happy because he knows that his husband loves him may he too do the same.

But he didn't expected his husband to ask this early but nevertheless he nodded his head against kooks chest feeling so shy to answer with words....

"Really... really will you go an a date with *tae nodded still feeling shy* ok then get ready Tomorrow Evening we will be going on one..." Jungkook said with big smile feeling so happy...

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

That is it for this chapter guys...

I hope you will like it...

Thank you for reading....

Please do vote and comment...

Please ignore the mistakes 🙏🙏...

All the above pictures credit goes to the right full owner....

Take care 💗😊...

I purple you 💜✨