Ch-19

Tae selected a black designer suit for his husband and he selected a beautiful designer saree and decided to get ready before his husband comes back as he said...

He took a long bath relaxing his body washing his long hair and he wrapped a big towel around his body and came out to get ready.

After few minutes he done wearing his saree and he sat Infront of the dressing to get little make up done and hairstyle....

He was braiding his hair when he heard their door opening sound and saw his husband coming inside....

Kooks eyes were fixed on his wife's milky waist which is looking so tempting he wanted wrap his strong arms around the slim curvy waist of his wife so he did that....

He went near his wifey and wrapped his stron arm around his bare waist making him yelp at the sudden hold....

"Wifey you are looking so beautiful" Jungkook praised his wife earning a shy thank you....

"Hubby go get ready I kept your dress there...." Tae said pointing at the bed where kept kooks outfit....

But kook didn't moved away still keep holding his waist and caressing there slowly tae shivered at that and looked at kook who is looking at him intensely through the mirror....

"Hubby get ready or else we will be late..." He somehow managed to not shutter but his husband is so stubborn and not even moving a inch so he sighed and he gently pushed him into the bathroom....

"Get take a bath fast or else mom will scold us..." He shouted from outside after closing the door....

He looked at the mirror and smiled shyly thinking about his husband's intense gaze and warm hand on his bare waist....

After few minutes they both got ready and went down after sharing an passionate kiss because kook couldn't control himself looking at his beautiful wifey and tae also couldn't stop himself from kissing because his husband is looking so hot in all black outfit....

Their outfits.....

They both came to the living room and saw Reeta waiting for them sitting on the sofa wearing this