Ch-21

Next morning taekook got up early in the morning along with others as Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon along with Soomin are going to Delhi..

Tae made some light breakfast for them and then kook went to drop them at airport after eating the breakfast.....

Here in the mansion tae is preparing his hubby's favourite breakfast which is masala dosa and poha. He is smiling shyly thinking about the gift he had prepared for his hubby he is in deep thoughts that he didn't noticed his hubby coming to him with big smile literally hoping all the way....

Jungkook came inside the kitchen and saw his wifey working in the kitchen so he went to him hugged him from back startling his wifey who flinched at the sudden hug....

"Hubby you scared me.." tae mumbled with a pout looking at his hubby who is grinning....

"Sorry wifey I couldn't stop when now I have you all myself for whole 5 days..." Jungkook said tightening the hug and tae smiled shyly looking down....

"Go and sit on the dinning table hubby breakfast is done see I made your favourite..." Tae said showing the breakfast to his hubby who smiled big looking at his favourite meal...

"Thank you so much wifey I love you..." Saying this Jungkook pecked tae's cheeks who smiled at him and they both went to eat their breakfast.....

" Saying this Jungkook pecked tae's cheeks who smiled at him and they both went to eat their breakfast

Masala dosa

Poha...

They both enjoyed their breakfast with talking randomly and laughing....

"Trust me wifey hubby will come early in the evening ma.." Jungkook said hugging his wifey who is having a big angry pout....

It was now after their breakfast taekook are in their bedroom. Tae wanted to spend time with his hubby but his hubby has to be present in the office for an important meeting and his hubby coaxing him with sweet words and pecks....

"Ok but promise me you will come early.." tae said with a pout...

"Promise wifey I'll come early.." kook said and pecked tae's pout...