Ch-4

Kim's and Jeon's are so happy to become relatives. It's been 10 days that they fixed Namjin's engagement in this mean time they got more comfortable with eachother...

Tae Jimin and soomin's friendship became strong as they call eachother daily rambling about their day and funny moments from childhood....

Tae and Jimin went to shopping along with Mrs Kim and hobi there Soomin video called them to see their outfits but our taetae didn't show her because he said he wants surprise her on the engagement day only...

Soomin also went to shopping along with Jin Mrs Jeon and Jungkook they got everything required for the engagement expect the ring because for that the elders must be there...

Let's see what is happening in Jeon Mansion...

Here our girl Soomin sitting in the living room and talking with her new bestie Taetae and laughing at the funny things her friend telling...

But she whined when someone flicked her forehead and snatched her mobile...she turned around with angry face and saw his evil brother stood there with her phone held high...

"Oppa give it me..." She whined when Jungkook lifted his hands more when she tried to take the phone from his brother's hold...

"There mom and Jin hyung are doing everything  and you are chilling here talking with someone huh.." Jungkook said hanging up the call making her huff angrily...

"Go and help mom and then get your phone from me.." saying this Jungkook walked away from there keeping the phone in his pocket...

Soomin huffed loudly with anger and went towards kitchen where her mom and Jin oppa making lunch. She helped them in the preparation and she made her favourite sweet double ka meetha...

After completing the preparation Soomin called everyone to the dining room for lunch and everyone ate their lunch in silence as usual

After having the sweet they all gathered in living talking about the ring selection and to where to go to find the perfect ring for their son-in-law...

They all talking about the shops that's when Mr Jeon's phone rang he immediately answered the call after seeing the caller ID which is his new business partner from Andheri....

"Kook you have to go Andheri tomorrow..." Mr Jeon said once he hang up the call...

"Why dad?" Jungkook questioned his dad with a frown...

"You attended the meeting of Mr Sim right he was impressed with your presentation and explanation so now he wants you to attend another meeting in Andheri tomorrow afternoon..." Mr Jeon replied to his son with a proud smile...

Everyone praised him for his success in the first ever meeting and they even decided to make a CEO after the wedding which made kook very happy that he can able to make his family proud and for him being soon to be CEO of Jeon industries which was his dream....