Ch-22(M)

"make love to me hubby make me yours completely....."

That's all took Jungkook to join their lips in a sweet passionate kiss. He pulled tae closer by holding his bare waist and tae wrapped his arms around kooks neck pulling him more closer caressing his hairs.....

Soo the kiss became hotter and sloppier and Messier by the passing time. Tae tapped kooks chest to break the kiss as he was feeling hard to breath and kook broke the kiss but he soon he latched his lips on tae's jaw and inviting and unmarked Milky neck....

He was leaving wet kisses on tae's neck who tilted his head to give him more assess and now the wet kisses became bitings.  Kook started biting his neck leaving red hickeies....

"Ahh~~" tae moaned when kook bit his sensitive part. Kook smirked at started kissing there more and biting hard making tae moan more loudly...

Kook pulled his head from tae's neck admiring his art on his wife's milky neck and then he looked at the divine beauty infront of him who is breathing heavily with eyes closed he admired the view for few seconds and joined their lips again in hot messy kiss.....

"Ummm~~~" tae moaned in the kiss when kook pressed his waist hardly and kook entered his tongue inside tae's hot craven tasting every inch of it making tae shudder in pleasure....

"Are you sure you want this baby because if I start then I can't stop myself..." Kook whispered huskily on tae's lips after breaking the kiss....

Tae nodded his head because he can't able to utter any words because of his heavy breathings but moaned when kook pinched his waist,..

"I need words wifey..."

"Ye..yes hu..hubby..I...wan..t" tae shuttered badly because his husband is kissing his neck and biting a little to mark him more....

Kook was satisfied with his answer and he moved his lips to shoulder from his neck but the saree pallu is disturbing him so he looked at Taehyung for permission who granted nodding his head shyly and kook held the unpinned pallu and make it slide down from tae's shoulder....

"Fuck...." He cursed looking at his wifeys divine body his big covered breast and the bare waist but he lost his control when he saw a mole near tae's navel he kept his hand on that and pressed there lightly making tae gasp in the sensation....

Kook latched his lips on tae's prominent collar bone sucking on it and biting marking there "aaahh~~" tae moaned loudly when sucked on the hickey...

Tae moaned once again loudly and fisted kooks hairs when he he started leaving wet kisses on his cleavage sucking there....

"Hu...bby...be....bed" tae whispered in between his moans and kook gently pushed him on the bed and stood there watching tae's body saree pallu was down his big covered breasts moving up and down because of heavy breathings...

Kook hurriedly removed his t-shirt and hovered over him and captured his lips in a hot messy kiss grabbing tae's waist tightly with his both hands making tae moan in the kiss, taking the chance kook entered his tongue inside tae's hot craven tasting every inch....

He held the saree and looked at tae and he removed the saree completely and also the in-skirt leaving tae just in his red lace bra and panty. Tae got so shy and tried to cover his body with blanket but kook was fast enough to get a hold on his hands and pinned them on the bed above his head...

"Don't, don't hide what's mine.." Jungkook said in slow deep voice and tae almost whimpered at that deep sexy voice...

"You are so beautiful love so beautiful and divine and am lucky to have this sexy body of yours for me all mine.." Jungkook growled and started kissing on tae's waist and on his cute tummy especially sucking the mole on his navel, he sucked there hardly earing a loud moan from tae....