" But if your friend comes and makes him miserable again,then? I don't want him to ruin his peace . I want to shut him out completely. So tell me what to do." , Yoongi said.

" They both like each other, it should be upto them. And I think Tae loved him too , just he's coping up differently, so he's closed off right now." , Jin said hesitating slightly.

" I don't think so, if he loved kook then he should have been here . This shows he's either a coward or a jerk. And the scale is obviously tipped to second option. I know you're going to take your friend's side but I want him not to disturb kook and only then he can finally move on. ", Yoongi whisper yelled.

"I'm not taking his side. It's just that I feel like they should be together. But I get your point too. As a brother, may be you are right. Okay, I'll help you. ", Jin said.

" So?", Yoongi asked expectedly .

" Block his number on Jungkook's phone. And he knows this address, so you need to ask security to not  access his entry or anything from him. So he'll loose all access around him.", said Jin. He felt like he was being a bad friend. But listening to Jungkook's misery and his hyung's concern, he couldn't help it.

"Just these?" , Yoongi asked.

"What do you want now? Are you planning on getting restraining order or what?" Jin asked while laughing at his joke.

" Is that really possible?" , Yoongi asked taking his joke seriously.

"No it's not" ,Jin said glaring his eyes.

" Okay okay I understand. I'm going to check on him if he woke up.", Yoongi said being embarrassed a little.

" Okay" , Jin replied .

Yoongi went to look for Jungkook, who was as usual at his balcony. The elder again felt sad looking at him . He silently came near him and gave a slight tap on Kook's shoulder , who sat there but it felt like his soul wasn't present at the moment. Yoongi again tapped, but this time slightly shaking him and said , " Jin hyung came for you, Can you come to living room for a moment?"
Kook looked at him with his sad eyes but now there was a shine, like there was an expectation or curiosity. He slightly nodded his head and followed Yoongi silently to the living room.

When Jin looked at Jungkook, he saw the difference. The younger wasn't looking like the bubbly sweet boy from that day, he looked so broken, his hair was messy and the eyes which was shining like stars now looked so sad. His face said it all ,how he was. His dark circles were the proof of his sleepless nights.

Jungkook slightly bowed to the elder and looked at him with curious eyes. Jin asked him , " Hey Kookie.. How are you?"
He silently nodded his head claiming he's okay. Then he asked , "Hyung, Is he okay? Did he send you?"
Jin took his hands with him and said, " I'm really sorry baby , I can't give you a positive response of this. But I'm here to see how you are doing."

"Oo" , said Jungkook with slight disappointed tone.

Jin again asked softly , " But why aren't you going to work?"

Kook replied in small voice, " I wasn't f.. feeling good."

Jin said more softly , " I know you are upset about everything. But that doesn't mean you'll make yourself closed off. That's not a solution. And don't you think you are doing wrong to your loved ones? I heard your patients love you.And those who love us, we have a big responsibility towards them. So if you don't go to work, they will miss you , right? Isn't your responsibility to cure them? I bet everyone is dying to see their sweet doctor's smile. So you should go to your hospital and carry on with them. Okay?"