Part 29 : Family Dinner

MARRIAGE IS ABOUT ONE'S LIFE. MAKE SURE ITS YOUR CHOICE AND NOT SOMEONE ELSE DECISION.

Sarah's POV

"Raya?"
She looked behind confused and then again looked at me.

"Oh no... Maybe you've mistaken me... I'm Jennie Kim, Mr. Kim's fiancee."

Land slipped under my feet and my ears went deaf.

"Miss min..."
I came back to my senses trying so hard not to tear up.

"Does a fiancee need an appointment to meet her to-be-husband?"

"Let me ask him. Ma'am."
I said and took the telephone to my ears.

"Yes Love?"

"Jennie Kim... She is here to meet you."
He was silent for a few minutes when I heard him again.

"Send her in. And Sare, don't think anything like that. Once she leaves my cabin, you enter, okay?"
I felt a little reassured since he said and hummed.

"Ok Mr. Kim."
I kept the telephone and brought a smile on my face.

"You can go in, Miss Kim."
I said and she smiled and went in.

"I had known Taehyung for 6 years and still I have never seen this girl ever. She must be lying. You don't worry ok!"
I looked at Jisoo and nodded.

Taehyung's POV

Jennie entered the room in her white elegant coat and pants.

"All of a sudden in Korea?"

"Hello to you too... And since you forgot, we are supposed to get married now."
She said and sat on the chair in front of me.

"I'm not gonna marry you Jennie Kim."
She smirked.

"You can't disobey your dad... And marrying me is the welfare of your company only. Collaboration with Mirage, and you can become the owner of a god damn hotel."

"I'm happy to be the CEO of my self built company."

"Listen Taehyung, we both know we have to marry each other. It's not like I'm dying to marry you. I want to marry you because I know how much you hate girls, so I won't bother being cheated plus my dad will stop annoying me saying to get married.

I could get myself anyone, handsome, rich or Prince of England, but you are the only person who will have no expectations from me after marriage... And I exactly want that."

"I love someone already."
She looked at me.

"Did I hear it clearly?... You are in love?!"
I sighed.

"As much as I remember, you pushed me from the slide when I had just offered you candy, when we were kids. Reason, you hated girls...

And now you love someone?!"

"Time changes, People change."
She smiled and stood up.

"I'll believe that stones can cut diamonds, but you, in love."
She laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"By the way... I'm here in Seoul and we will be married within a month... Till then I'm living at the Mirage branch in Seoul."
She started leaving the room when turned and said.

"And yeah... Your dad is coming to meet you tomorrow... And just like me, he doesn't need an appointment to meet you."
She smirked and left the room.

I sighed.
It's not like I hate her. She was a good girl.

She had added efforts in being my friend till teenage, because she liked me but I hated girls and I have hurt her a lot.