Chapter 9: Waves.

LEAHS POV:

Cannon. His name is Cannon. His hockey number is 3 and he's an extremely handsome devil. He makes something odd happen to me, where I feel a magnetic pull towards his large stature.

As I'm changing, he runs through my mind, his jet black hair still stuck on my brain. His rough, yet emotion filled voice rings in my ears.

I throw on a floral patterned tube topped bikini, and throw a pair of ripped jean shorts and a light pink tank top over the top.

I look to Kyla, her white and black tie up full suit looked amazing on her body. I smile to myself.

'Finally deciding to show some skin, eh?' I ask, her eyes look to me, and they roll dramatically.

'After what happened, you know how scared I am Leah. I'm still so uncomfortable with the thought and feeling.' She wraps her arms around her covered stomach, and she looks down.

I sit down next to her on her bed, my arm wrapped around her waist. 'No asshole will ever get near you again, Kyla. You have four best friends that would shoot and kill any man that ever tried to hurt or lay a hand on you.' I rub her back soothingly, knowing I screwed up with my comment.

She nods slightly, giving the que that I was alright to stand up.

'I'm going to check on the other girls.' I sigh. 'Take as long as you need, Kyla.' I nod, opening our door and walking to the other girls door. I knock softly, and Alaina opens it.

She is wearing a Cancun White bikini, her tan skin complimenting the color.

'Would you look at yourself?! You're literally going to draw so much attention from the seagulls.' I shove her arm slightly, and let myself into their room.

You could clearly tell which bed went to which girl. Ashleys was a swirled bedspread, colors of green, purple and yellow splattered the covers.

Alaina's was a soft pink, with light teal pillows and a brown stuffed animal. She was a simple girl, and loved simple and non-dramatic colors.

Sydneys bed was a deep red, a rough texture and outline. And- her bed was signified by the amount of clothes on, and off her bed. I smiled.

Ashley steps out of the bathroom, rocking a dark purple Cut Out Push Up monokini. Her lean, and long legged figure was accentuated.

'God damn, you fucking goddess!!' I send a wink, and place my hands underneath my chest.

Ashley can't help but smile, her eyes rolling to my words.

Sydney follows her out, a fiery red Heart Ring side Bikini swimsuit covered her short figure.

'Looking sexy, darling.' I call, my smile is continually growing as I eye all of my extremely attractive friends.

Sydney sends me a thumbs up, as she's pulling on a black pair of sweatpants, accompanied by a red crop top.

Ashley throws on some blue straight jeans, and a zip up jacket, colored neon green.

Alaina just throws on some grey Lululemon shorts and calls it good.

'Beach time?!' I squeal. It was finally time. And- we officially started the college year tomorrow.
—————————————————————————

I immediately step out of our black Jeep, my heart racing and being pulled towards the salty sea. I step up onto one of the Jeeps tires, pulling my Surfboard out, the light blue swirled board slipped under my armpit.

I grab the sage green surfboard and the white one as well, plopping them down onto the ground. I needed in the water. Now.

I turn to my friends. 'Last in the water buys lunch!!' I smile, sprinting towards the vast, blue ocean. The seagulls flew as I passed them, nothing was stopping me now.

I drop my surfboard in the sand, and continue running. I reach the water, and take a dive in, my body gliding underneath the chilly, light waters.

I surface, my blonde locks of hair, now a dark shade of brown. I slick it back, and sigh. This was my place, my home and my sanctuary.

I turn to see Alaina and Sydney running towards me, while Kyla and Ashley are setting up our towels and cooler that holds our drinks and snacks. This is how I want to spend every day. With my girls and my family- which my girls are my family.

The dive in after me, gripping my ankles and pulling me back under, my hair flowing under the water. We all surface, and look to each other as cackles surround the bunch of us.

Suddenly Sydney stops laughing and tenses up, looking towards a different part of the beach.

I turn, and stare, the five men that we saw the day of dorm checkin.. are at the beach. Cannons tan body, muscular and rather tall framed body was on show for me.

I smile to myself and look to Sydney and Alaina. 'Time for a bit of a game, yes?' I ask, a smirk on my face.
—————————————————————————

Next POV is Cannons!!!

Hope you enjoyed!