"Are you high" Becky laughed dryly.

"She doesn't want you Faye...she's leaving you for Christ's sake" Becky knew she was being harsh, but she was sick of Freen's little mind games.

"Listen up sweetheart, you're going to leave London and never come back, you don't speak to Freen ever again, I mean it" Faye snapped finally showing some sort of anger towards the brunette.

"Faye, I don't know what delusional plan you've got going on in that blonde head of yours but it's not going to work, Freen doesn't love you...she loves me" Becky replied as Faye's glass smashed firmly against the coffee table causing Becky to jump.

"No" Faye shouted "No, No, No," she snapped.

"She is staying here with me" she added as Becky gulped watching Faye pick up the bottle of vodka and loosening the cap.

"If you don't do what I say then I'll just have to tell the police about your involvement in those old bats death" Faye said calmly this time as Becky's knuckles clenched hearing the way Faye was threatening her and speaking of Irin was filling Becky with rage.

"Tell them, I don't give a shit, so I'll never work again as a nurse...may end up in prison but at least I'll have Freen, she'll stick by me no matter what.

"Faye. you can't think she wants to be with you anymore" Becky said confidently as she stood up taking her half-filled glass with her as she began making her way towards the kitchen.

"If you don't go, I'll report her too, her surgeon license would be gone in a flash" Faye said as she stood up and walked around to face Becky who was now stood still.

"She let an unregistered nurse look after one of her patients, supplied her with morphine...She didn't even question what happened to the supply she had only prescribed the other day" Faye said as she reached into her pocket and handed Becky the prescription sheet. The evil cow must have found it in Irin's house.

"She's fucked if you ask me" Faye said sarcastically as she stared at Becky who felt nauseous.

Faye had her good, sure Becky would hate the thought of being reported to the police and never working again but she would live with it, but this, Freen losing her job.

The years of hard work just to be taking away over something Becky had done.

Becky couldn't let that happen. there was no way it could happen. She couldn't live with the guilt of taking Freen's life away.

"Why are you doing this" Becky whispered feeling numb.

"Because I can, because I'm not going to let you walk into my life and take something that belongs to me...sure she was fucked up after you left her, but she's got a nice lifestyle and income...something a tart like you doesn't deserve" Faye said as Becky sighed out her anger.

"You can stay for the wedding but after that you better be gone or I'm reporting you both to the police. I mean it Rebecca" Faye threatened as Becky shut her eyes momentarily.

Faye might as well of rip her heart out of her chest...15 minutes ago Becky had her whole life ahead of her with Freen, getting married, starting a new life together and now, now she had to leave in a number of days and leave Freen behind.

"So have we got a deal" Faye asked as Becky's eyes flickered back open...she had never met someone so evil and conniving.

Becky gave Faye a short nod as Faye smirked finally getting her threat across.

"Great" Faye chirped as she walked around Becky and back to the couch where she picked up her handbag.

"Oh" Faye said holding her hand up and Becky watched the blonde walk back towards her.