Variety; The Reveal.

Start from the beginning

"Oi! I wasn't your prototype kid!" The youngest of the twitch quartet argued, approaching (Y/N) with a pout and open arms. "They're bullying me..." He whimpered jokingly, the others watching as she laughed and held him warmly whilst the others chuckled at his childish behaviour.

Oscar Piastri
Blue.

"Aww, I was hoping for a little girl..." He muttered, the gender disappointment being real for a moment until his beloved kissed his cheek. "But then again, the next one can always be a girl so she has a big brother to protect her when daddy isn't around." He muttered, pressing kisses to his partner's hand as a chunk of cake was offered to him. "I'm gonna make this little boy the world's biggest mummy's boy, but not in the 'soccer mum' way." He muttered before inhaling the cake piece.

"You are jumping so far ahead of yourself, mate." (Y/N) said, giggling. "Plus, you know how genetics work, right?"

"Well, I can have a word with the boys downstairs and see if I can influence the next genetic make up of of both." He joked, kissing all over her cheeks as their families came over and engulfed them warmly - there was judgement for their kids having kids in their early twenties, but they knew it was all for the long run.

Carlos Sainz
Blue.

"A third Carlos!" He exclaimed as he picked his wife up, swinging her around as he giddily pressed kisses to her lips. Their hands luckily slipped from the blade that they held as he did so.

"Woah, woah, woah!" She said, tapping his shoulder to ask to be placed back on the floor. "I never agreed to have three of you!"

"Nor did I!" Reyes called from the crowd of families and friends.

"But... It's tradition!" Carlos the second argued, too thrilled by the possibility of a third. "Little Carlos Sainz (L/N) Vázquez de Castro Cenamor Rincón Rebollo Virto Moreno de Aranda Don Per Urrielagoiria Pérez del Pulgar sounds perfectly fine." He argued, running his hands over her swollen abdomen. His partner hummed as he made eye contact with his sister and mother before giggling to herself.

"I sometimes wonder how much of the exhaust fumes you've inhaled..." She joked, his dad and friends - namely Lando, Rupert, Roberto and Guz - snorted with laughter as they tried to not douse the pair in beer.

Fernando Alonso
Pink.

"Never have I been happier to grow up with a younger sister!" He exclaimed as he saw the slice fall on to the plate. "She will be as beautiful and as smart as her mother, she will be nothing like me." He said, grinning to his wife as a hand ran through his hair. "Well, maybe a little bit. She's going to have that adrenaline streak, I can sense it!"

"Well, considering you have already said to Jenson that the kids will have playdates at endurance and formula one races," she pointed out as her hand scratched his bear, his head tilting like a cat's. "We will have no issue with her having friends or being adrenaline junkie, amor!"

"I will buy her the best go-kart that I can and I will start training and driving with her as soon as she is old enough, she will then realise that her papa will always support her dreams." Nando said, lovingly nuzzling into his girlfriend's cheek.

"Are you sure this will be her dream?" She asked, her mother in law singing her praises for pointing that out as her boyfriend his further in her neck.

Lando Norris
Pink.

"MILA WILL HAVE A BESTIE!" He screamed as he ran around the venue, immediately scooping up his niece and swinging her around. "You are my practice kid, remember this." He muttered to his niece, who didn't understand and thought it was just some fun.