Wish you were there for me... (End)

Começar do início

'I thought keeping my this situation as a secret from bun will make him at least mo-move on from me but what he is facing? This illness!! I should just kill myself!'
Taehyung sobbed.

"I am the o-one to blame, no one is wrong here... It's just me"
Tae went inside Jungkook's cabin.

Jungkook was laying on the bed, his face was calm but only Taehyung knew the storm behind that calm face. If he was at koo's place then he might have died already but kookie is strong.

"I will end all your sufferings bun..."
Taehyung caressed his hairs, because of the hustle Jungkook woke up.

He smiled at first thinking that it's his hallucinations.

"T-taetae... You h-here?"
Taehyung nodded, he was unknown to the fact that Jungkook is thinking him as hallucinated Taehyung.

"You w-were going to give me chance... But you didn't, why tae? Is Sana that-- that beautiful?"
Jungkook sniffed.

"I don't know about her but I know about you... You are the most beautiful and handsome person I have seen"
Jungkook giggled and tae know that koo loves praises.

"But... You got married to her... Why?"
He pouted.

"I am not married to her bun... And why you drink the alcohol hm? You are sick, then also you got drunk"
Tae asked.

"I want to come to you tae... That real tae is married, so I drank the whole bottle... But still I'm alive!! WHY?!"
Jungkook asked helplessly.

"Real tae? Baby I'm really Taehyung, not any dream"
And that's when Tae's heart broke into million pieces getting the hint that koo is thinking it as a dream.

Meanwhile Yoongi too entered the ward and that's when Jungkook realised that this Taehyung wasn't his hallucinations.

"W-what? I'm... I'm really s-sorry Mr. Kim"
Jungkook detached himself from tae.

"No n-need bu--"
"I'm sorry, for-- for creating the scene on your auspicious d-day. Sorry"
Jungkook apologised to the sad Taehyung, Yoongi sucked a deep breath.

"He knew everything koo"
Yoongi confessed.

"O-oh, that's why you are here to pi--"
"Do not dare to complete the sentence! The worry and love made me stay here. And who the hell are you to decide to not get treated hm?"
Taehyung asked in disbelief.

"What should I do then? I deserve this tae-- Mr. Kim. You-- you are paralysed! You lost the hope to get recover, whether I am not at complete fault but still I hold the responsibility of your this situation"
Tae shook his head.

"No koo, you did absolutely correct, I hurt you, humiliated you infront of the whole University. My tannie always barked at you, he attacked at you almost time. Mom teased you, Sana broke the friendship with you, who was the reason behind it? Tell me"
Tae asked.

"But tae--"
"And still I am alive, I should have died at that day only... I don't want to treat my legs just because you suffered a lot, so this mere punishment is not enough"
Taehyung held koo's hand.

"You still are suffering koo, you still are suffering. And this was the reason I don't wanted to tell this truth of me being paralysed. I believe in you my bun you will never leave my side and that was the sole reason for acting rude with you..."
Tae kissed his palm.

"You don't deserve this imperfect guy baby"
Tae hung his head low while saying so.

"But Sana deserves right?"
Jungkook asked plainly.

"Huh?"
"Sana deserves, she can be with you even after you being paralysed and what is wrong with me staying or living with you huh? I--"
Tae shook his head interrupting their talk.