New Home

As the six students marched towards their destination, they had hoped for silence on the way there. Sadly, that's not the case with Donovan, as he hums a certain part of his favorite song. Usually, the song would be incredibly difficult to even play on stage. Even harder to hum.

But with his tongue, he managed to hum it correctly. Without missing a single note. That's something he particularly enjoys about his blessing above all else. No lies, No forcing. Just something fun to do.

The familiar tune of his humming didn't bother anyone else, But Elyssia did recognize what it was, "Donovan, Is that Tame Impala?"

Donovan stopped humming to acknowledge her, "You know him?"

"Yeah. I love Tame Impala." Elyssia admitted truthfully, "My favorite song has to be 'Let it happen'."

"Which I happen to be humming." A small sensation of joy moves through his body due to finding other people who enjoy his favorite artist.

"Woah. I never thought Elyssia would have a favorite music artist." Matthew said, "I didn't think she even listened to music."

"She does sometimes." Rovanne said, "But she's just too occupied with other duties for her to rest this time."

They finally reached the security force room. A wooden door awaited before them as Elyssia held her palm against the door, "Halstrumg."

It pulsed yellow for a second before unlocking. Allowing Elyssia to push it open. Revealing an open and warm living room. Yellow lights hung above the dull white walls with a long pulsing glow stretching all over the area. A sofa rested in the middle of the room near a television set up on the wall. Multiple doors are laid out in front of them. Each with signs that led to whatever someone desired.

One led to an artifact room. Another to a training room. Then there are others like 'files and paperwork' on one side. A noticeboard hanging right next to the same door. With nothing on but a single piece of paper that reads 'Patrol the area'.

Next to that door, a room named 'Dorm hall.' is set with a carpet and a little poster hanging on the door for decoration. This is where they go to sleep and do whatever.

"Oooh. Interesting." Donovan looked around, "Is there internet here?"

"Yes. We have our own. It's one of the fastest in the school." Elyssia said, "The password is by the wall over there."

"Sweet."

As Gary and Samuel looked around the room, They couldn't help but wonder, where's the fourth member, "Hey, I got a question." Samuel asked.

"Yes?" Rovanne is up for answering it.

"Where's the fourth member? Donovan said there's four of you." Samuel said.

"Oh? Do you mean Madhav? He's uh..." Rovanne turned to Elyssia, and she shook her head, "He's probably off patrolling. We don't know."

"Alright. Were there only four of you? Shouldn't there be more?" Gary asked.

"Well, the leader disappeared some time ago. Leaving me to handle this all by myself. He was in his third year and made everything much easier. I still wonder where he went off to..." The trio can hear the sadness in her voice. And decided not to pry in further.

"Alright...where's our room?"

"Off in the dorm halls. But first, I need you three to hold out your right hands." Matthew grabbed a box off to the side of the room and walked in front of them.

The trio held their hands out, "Palms down." Matthew informed the three as they flipped their palms downwards.

Matthew opened the box to reveal a shining light that warped and shifted into three separate silver rings. They slowly rose by themselves and slowly levitated towards each of the trio's hands. Slowly moving onto their index finger and settling themselves on it.