The Menace, The Genius, And The Naive

The prestigious Cainlock school of magic and blessings remains a golden star for the continent. yet it barely managed to handle the chaos that goes inside that had been starting to spur within the months. The school students and teachers were wondering and even complaining on the acceptance of three students. For they had been a menace throughout the first few months of the year. 

  Every now and then, teachers and students would find them in places where they shouldn't be, trespassing in forbidden areas, and picking up a fight with other students and sometimes teachers. Over time, the most common complaint was "They're too dangerous to be kept here! Expel them!" Or "They barely have any magic talent! Why are they accepted?!"

  For Samuel, it hurts to hear that. Because he's one of the three 'Delinquents'. Living alone with them. Isolated from the other students as their dorms remain in the farthest reaches of the boarding school.

  He tried to fix his uniform. Making sure he buttoned everything, and his shirt tucked in his pants. He took the coat from the hanger nearby-or is it a robe? Without turning his head, he called out to someone, "Don, can you at least wear the correct school clothing please?"

  "Nah. I'd rather not." Donovan readjusted his wide-brimmed hat, a small bird skull resting on it as he dons a black and red coat, "What are they gonna do? Take my hat away? Take my coat away? I'd like to see them try."

   "Stop spouting bullshit Donovan. We all know you'll run away." A third boy enters the room. He towered over the other two boys. His shadow able to cover them in total darkness. That's a metaphor Samuel used to describe Gary. His unnatural height despite not having the genetics or being a basketball player is still a mystery to everyone. But Samuel and Donovan.

   "At least I use my brain instead of my muscles. Unlike you, I'm not one to be casually throwing people out windows."

   "Hey! I only do that to people who deserve it!" Gary bites back.

   "Did that one teacher deserve it?" Donovan folded his arms, "You straight up threw him out the second floor of the exam hall. No hesitation. Was that a smart thing to do?"

   "In my defense, he was bloody annoying. And you know we were suspicious of him!"

   Samuel sighed, as he took his sunglasses and puts them on his face, making sure it conceals his eyes, "Good intentions, terrible execution."

   "Basically, sums it up." Donovan said.

   Samuel brought up a point, "Now, if the headmaster took our letter with deep consideration, maybe we might not be expelled."

   Samuel had hoped that their information was good enough. Balancing the school life he barely manages to hold on to with his two friends proves difficult when managing the second life. His true life. The only reason he even is living in the school.

 Just as he said that the doorbell rang. All three of them turned towards the door. Wondering the same thing.

   Samuel slowly walked up to it, grabbing hold of a nearby metal baton on his left hand for protection. Before slowly grabbing the door and opening it, "Yes?"

   "Oh, hello! This is dorm number sixty-three?"

   Before him stood a girl. Black, curly hair slightly cover a lean, sweet face. With luscious purple eyes that shines like no other. A sweet and sincere smile rested on her face as she saw him answer the door. The other two boys seemed to have disappeared from view. What's the most noticeable about her would be the uniform she wore.