Chapter 6

Nicholas
Shit.
She pulled my collar and placed her lips on mine. A peck and i was fucking shocked. She is not on her right mind.

"Hey hey hey Zoe . You are drunk. Oh butterfly let's go ok? You are so drunk and what you just did was not right. Absolutely wrong." I said
"See, that's how we seal a promise"
"She still on that." I sighed and piggy backed her. She was talking nonsense and swinging her legs on our way back to beach. I am still thinking about the kiss. A freaking stranger kissed me. I gotta tell Lilly. Yep I should.

"Hey guys" i said and took Zoe and placed her next to jude who was tired of hearing blah blahs from joshua. "I am used to it." I chuckled and said to Jude.
"Yo joshua. Let her take a break from your nonsense."
"I am NOT talking nonsense" he said highlighting the 'not'.
"It's okay let him be. I uhm i love hearing conversations" she gave me a tight lip smile but I knew she meant that and also I could see joshua was clearly flushed with her words.

"We are late guys. We need to go" Lilly say standing up. What i didn't notice was, JAY's gaze, its completely DIFFERENT. What happened to him while i was gone.
"Sure we are. And Lilly lets meet again at my house. I have a lot of teas." I said excitement.
"Ofc i am always ready to hear teas" she squealed and came towards me and pulled me into a hug.
"Oh i missed you Nick." I hugged back tightly. "I missed you tooo"

We bid goodbye and went to our house.

Jude
"OH GREAT HEAVENS. FINALLLYY I AM HOMEE" i sighed jumping into our comfy sofa. I haven't smoked in awhile. So i went to my bathroom and changed into a pyjamas. A Black shorts with a sleeveless silk cloth.

(Smoking is harmful. This is only for entertainment purposes. Thank you)

I took my cigg from my table and went out in the balcony. That dude. Joshua. He is so talkative lmao. Leave it. Finally i can release my stress. I was smoking until Lilly came up. "You started smoking?" She was concerned.
"Yeah its been awhile."
"Jude... why? Why are you smoking? Its not good for your health."
"Babe, smoking just helps me. With my stress."
"Jude I know you. You had in control for awhile so why not now?"
She said and closed the balcony door leaving. Now my mood for smoking is gone. I went back inside and zoe is still unconsciously on the sofa.
"Zoe freshen up and sleep"
"Uhmm i will. 1min please"
"Zoe its late" i said sternly. "Ugh fine boss" she rolled and eyes and went to her room.

Next Day
Zoe
Aah my head hurts so much. How much did i drink? And i can't even remember what happened all i can remember is me asking where the washroom is. Wait who took me to the washroom? I surely can't do it myself cause i dont know where it is.
Let me ask Jude. She is the only one with high tolerance. I walked out of my room looking like a mess.
"JUDE!?" "WHERE ARE YOU?"
"I am right here idiot. Look. I am laying on the sofa." She rolled her eyes continued reading her magazine with a face mask on.
"Yeh i didn't see you. Can you please tell me what all happened yesterday so i can know i didn't do anything wrong."
"You kissed a guy"
"HUH!?"
"I am just kidding. You did nothing wrong. You wanted to go to washroom and Nicholas took yo-"
"WAIT! NICHOLAS TOOK ME TO WASHROOM! THAT IDIOT?"
"Yeah? Whats wrong?"
"I mean why wouldn't any of u guys do that. And too that guy. I don't like him. How could you guys do that? I wonder what nonsense I told to nick. Damn it!"
She sighed and went back inside.

Jude
"Man what the hell just happened. Did she really kiss a that guy?"
I gasped. "Meh she wouldn't. Anyways." I continued reading my magazine.

After few hours
We were getting ready to go cinemas and  i have never wore pink clothes. It's not like I hate them it's just i dont like to wear them but these girls forced me to wear as they all were matching with eachother.
"Ugh this looks so meh" i said looking in the mirror while others looking at me.
"Shut up Jude you look pretty."
"Okey fineee" i rolled my eyes "lets go shall we?"

A/N
Helloo... English isn't my first language so let me know if there is any mistakes. This is my first time writing so I hope this story is good😭Please support me.

I can't update often but I will try to as my exams are going on.