Chapter 3

Joshua
Today we have a match against our rivals. I have been dreaming of beating them after they beat us in one game. Me and my boys are getting ready to go to the beach where the match is being held.

"Jay are you ready yet?" I asked Jay who has been doing push up for like 2mins "Yeah J-just o-one more" he said stopping in between. "Aight, cmon lets go" he said rubbing the dust from his hand.

We left our house and now we are at the beach. Its getting crowded and crowded each second. We changed into our volleyball jersey."HELLO everyone! Today will be the deadliest match you will ever see. The Vikers vs The Kings. The kings have beaten the vikers on the last game so this game is gonna be a blast! ENJOY!" Said the commenter.

"LETS WELCOME THE VIKERSSSS!" everyone started clapping so loudly as we entered. "It been so long isnt it vikerss?" Asked the commenter "Yeah and i am GOING TO BEAT THE KINGS IN THIS MATCHHHHH" Nicholas screamed hyping everyone. Nicholas is the captain of our team. "Now lets welcome THE KINGSSSS" our rival group entered and they received claps too but not as loud as us. Yeah its my delusional ass talking.
Our main enemy ' Richard Johns' the captain of the kings. He is basically 6'1, a brunette with sharp features.

"The match starts now" the referee blowed the whistle and both teams started to play. Even after 10mins no one has scored yet. And after a minute. I scored it.
"YES!!!" I scored one point. I ran towards our member and hugged them. "Lets do this okay? Dont give up" It has been 18mins only 2more mins for a break and richard served so hard that the ball went and hit a gurl in the audience. "Mind if u pass that ball to me baby gurl?" Richard says. That is so fucking cringe bwah. I made a gross face when he said that.

The girl took the ball and walked right down the court and went to richard "First of all ew, second of all, Here. Your ball. Might need an apology tho. Shit hurts tbh" She said to him raising her eyebrows. "Why should i? It was an accident tho? I am not gonna say sorry for that" Richard says coming forward to her. "Apology isn't that hard dude. Didn't your mother teach you manners? " She said trying not to sound to rude. I can see that Richard is frustrated by her and I knew what richard is capable so i walked up towards her and stood in between. "WOAH woah woah! Turn down the temper mate" I said laughing a little.
"Might say that to her too" Richard said furiously. But she laughed and said "Basics manners isn't hard to learn" Now Richard is bolting towards her and pushed me aside which led me on the ground. So embarrassing but to my surprise the girl freaking punched his nose and he is bleeding.
"Dayummm" Even though I'm on the floor that shit was fireee.
His teammates came and told Richard to stop and come with them. Richard was stubborn but he went with them.

Everyone has went as it was break and it was only me and her. She was looking at me. I think because I didn't even get up?

And she offers me her hand. I look up towards her, her black hair, hazel eyes, Skin pale and her hair. The beach waves. The wind was blowing her hair which made her look MAJESTIC . I was so lost in her hazel eyes that I forgot that she was offering me a hand. "Uhmm sorry" i said as i took her hand and got up. "I'm sorry. Because of me you are hurt" she said with her beautiful voice. "Uhm uhm i-its oka-ay. It's just a little cut on the hand." i stuttered because her eyes. Fuck. I'm folded. "You new here? I haven't seen you here before?" I asked sneakily so i could get her name. "Yeah I am new here." She said looking for someone. "Oh interesting. Well... what's your name?

I am Joshua nice to meet you" i offered a handshake. "Jude. Nice to meet you too." She took my hand and woah an electric wave just went through my hand to my whole body. I can see she was a little bit in hurry. "Sorry Joshua but I really have to go." she smiled and went without waiting for my reply.
"oh aight. God. When will I see her again" i watched her go. Distant and distant each step. I really wanna see her again. No you're don't. Joshua what are you thinking. I shrugged my head.