Chapter 1

Jude
As usual i woke up at 7:30 feeling cold as winter started last week. Today is the day where me and my friends are moving in to an apartment together. As i woke up, i went to the washroom and did my skincare and stuffs, brushed my teeth and took a bath. After 20 mins i came out and opened my closet to see which dress i should wear.

I decided to wear a plated brown pants, a white shirt and a vest above it. I also wore a brown overcoat and styled my hair. I put on some pink tinted lipstick and went downstairs to be greeted by my mom and dad.

"Good morning mom and dad" i said as i kissed both the cheeks of my parents. "Good morning my sweetheart" said my mom as she did the same. My dad was busy reading the newpaper as usual. He has been saying that i should join his company and i have been telling him that i don't want to which makes him mad. And i think he is still upset because of that. He isn't even glancing at me. I make my way towards the table and sat down to see my favourite dish, waffles and croissant. A slight smile appeared in my face.

Its 8:15 now. "Mom i will be leaving at 9 o clock" i said smiling at her and she smiled back. "Did you pack everything? You didn't miss anything right? Even if you did i am not gonna give it to you." She said laughing which i know she clearly mean it. I buy stuffs which my mom says she dont like it but i have seen her using it secretly sometimes. I chuckled at my own thoughts. After eating together with my mom i washed my hands and went to my room to get my suitcase and bags of clothes and other stuffs.

There are 3 boxes of things i packed from my room and 2 suitcase full of my dresses and skincare stuffs. I went down with my 2 suitcase in each hand and kept it near the door. And my father is still sitting there in the couch. "Dad. I'm moving out and you are unbothered? Can you atleast take the cardboard boxes downstairs? I need to pack my food mom made." I said. "Well well finally you decided to talk to me huh?"  "Dad! You are the one who was not talking" i said a lil frustrated about what he was saying. "Sorry my dear" he laughed at me. "Well...now help me tho then only i will accept your apology" i said hiding my smile. "Okay no probs" he said as he stood up from the coach and went upstairs.

Its 9:00 and it was time for me to leave and here i am at the doorstep with mom and dad saying bye to me. I hugged them both. "Finally I'm free and mom dont worry too much i will call you when i reach there. Okay?" I said knowing that my mom worries too much. "Glad you said that. I was thinking about saying but i know you will call me" said mom as i make my way towards the car and left my house which i have been living for years. I know i will miss it but i'm tired of living there hearing my father's tantrum about whether i should join or not and I'm moving in with my bestfriends from college. They have been living together and Zoe has invited me so many times but my father wont allow me to and finally i can go live my life.

At Paris
Here i am at the door step with all my bags in the back ready to ring the door bell. I was nervous because i haven't seen them for 4 years since college and i rang the bell.
The door opens revealing a sleepy Lilly who is standing at the door with half eyes open and i am sure she cant recognize me cause i have changed alot. I lost so much weight and i had my glow up i could say. Lilly's eyes widened at my sight as she screamed "OH MY GAWD! OH MY GODDD! I CAN'T BELEIVE YOU ARE FINALLY HERE. ZOEEEE...LOOK WHO IT IS." She said and jumped at me hugging tightly and i hugged her back overwhelmed at the sight of bestfriend. While i was hugging Lilly Zoe came running and jumped over me which caused me to fall down, both of them on top of me. "JUDE! You're finally here. YES! YES!" said Zoe. "Mhmm Guys? I can't breathe. Get uppp" i said loudly and they stood up helping me too. "Its been so long isnt it?" I said smiling and chuckled at how Zoe is in the verge of crying. "i cant beleive that you are here." Said Zoe happy tears running down her cheeks. "Now can you guys please let me enter?" I said raising my eyebrow. "SURE!" Said Lilly and Zoe together as i walked inside smiling and them helping with my luggage.